Chapter 45

Glory's POV

I woke up to the rays of the sun shining on my face as I felt a lot better this morning.

"Morning babe" a husky voice whispered into my neck which made me jump as I turned around to confront who was there.

"Oh my God Justin?!" I whisper-shouted, rubbing my eyes to get rid of any sleep left.

"Were you drunk or drugged or something yesterday?" he chuckled "oh I forgot" I sighed face palming myself.

"You must have been very tired" he laughed "yeah I was, what are we going to do about our mums?" I huffed.

"Well I found out a little something yesterday" he grinned wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head in the crook of my neck"what?" I asked eagerly.

"To my knowledge, my mom was enemies with a Faye Valenquez when she was in school but your mom was a Faye Rhodes when she was in school" I could feel him smirk.

"So are you saying your mum was enemies with someone who had the same surname that my mum has now?" I furrowed my eyebrows "yup" he popped the 'p'.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Sherlock but that still doesn't explain why my mum says she was enemies with your mum" I questioned.

"Oh yeah" Justin sighed "one step at a time eh? Let's put this aside until we're both back in Canada" I suggested.

"Okay" he agreed.

"That reminds me.. When do you go back?" I wondered.

"25th" he told me "that's good, that's the day I go to Mississippi" I smiled playing with his hair.

"Convenient" Justin mumbled "yeah" I whispered "Justin get up, I've got a busy day today" I sighed tapping his arm "what are you doing today?" he asked.

"Rehearsals all day" I pouted "when do you finish?" "half 10" I answered "and when do you start?" he questioned.

"Well it's.... 9:00 now so I start in an hour" I groaned once I realized I had less than an hour to be ready.

"You're working 12 and a half hours straight?!" Justin's confused demeanor quickly changed to concerned.

"No we have a half hour break at some point"" I shrugged as I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~

"Khalaya get up hun we have to go" I gently shook her while trying to put my Jordans on and put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Stop multitasking woman and let me help" Justin chuckled as he took the bobble out of my hands.

"Thanks babe" I sighed giving my shoes the attention.

"Khalaya get up now" I spoke sternly as she started stirring.

"Justin what are you doing? My hair isn't in a ponytail" I grunted feeling my hair.

"I like it better like that" he innocently smiled "please just cooperate with me right now" I moaned throwing my head back.

"Fine" he huffed putting my hair how I asked.

"We're leaving you Laya" I warned "okay" she responded groggily "open and shut the door" I whispered to Justin who just nodded his head in response.

I switched off the light and hid by Laya's bed "mummy?.. Daddy Bieber? I'm sorry, I'm awake now please don't leave me" she wailed.

"About time hun" I laughed as Justin switched on the light.

"That wasn't funny, you scared me" she folded her arms as I could see the tears threatening to fall.