Chapter 64

Well it's Friday and we're all going out tonight..

Faith still hasn't told Chaz so tonight it's gonna be me or her.

"Yoyo Gloglo" Faith smiled walking into my room.

"Heyhey... Faifai" I said unenthusiasticly.

"Arr you can't still be mad at me about this cheating thing" she threw her hands up.

"Well I am! Chaz is a good friend and doesn't deserve what you did to him" I exclaimed.

"Why what did she do?" Chaz questioned walking into my room.

"Shit" I heard Faith mumble as I glared at her.

"Well go on. Tell him" I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms.

"Erm.. Chaz you know I do love you." she started.

"Just get on with it Faith" he sighed clearly agitated.

"Well... Erm..-" "she cheated on you" I cut Faith off as Chaz's waiting expression went from sorrow to pure anger.

"With who?" he clenched his jaw.

"Chaz please underst-" "I said with who?!" he raised his voice as he started pacing the room.

"Cameron.. Dallas" Faith squeaked out.

"This shit is a joke" he scoffed before storming out.

"Are you happy now?! He's gonna fucking leave me!" Faith fumed.

"Well then you shouldn't have cheated!" I argued.

"I-I-I wasn't thinking straight. We'd just escaped the explosion I was shook up I was set in this... Trance and Cameron was there, he comforted me got me out of that trance... Then one thing led to another.. And.. " "and you slept with him" I finished.

At this point she was crying but not completely sobbing.

"God this is messed up" she cried "c'mon, let's just go party and drink our sorrows away" I smiled.

"Knowing you, you'll sniff out the pot then finish it" she chuckled.

"It's a stress reliever" I shrugged as we went downstairs where everyone was.

"Stop staring!" I glared at everyone until I spotted Chaz in the corner with Justin and Ryan.

"Well then... Let's.. Go" Brogan spoke hesitantly as she stood up from the couch.

"Yeah.. Let's" Deborah followed Brogan out.

~~~~~~

"Oh my God Glory!" Faith panted as she came up to me.

"Have you been running? In those heels?" I cocked my head to the side. I was a bit tipsy and a bit high.

"Yeah... From Cameron" she exclaimed.

"Cameron's here?! Shit's going down tonight" I chuckled.

"It's not funny! You have to help me" she wailed.

"Just avoid him" I shrugged.

"I can't when he's looking for me" she rolled her eyes.

"Ahaha sly on your li-" I was cut off by shouting and the sound of fighting.

"Please don't let it be Chaz and Cameron Please don't let it be Chaz and Cameron Please don't let it be Chaz and Cameron" Faith did a quick prayer as we went to see what was going on.

"It's Chaz and Cameron" I laughed, I wasn't taking this serious at all.

"Oh my God! What do I do?" she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Break it up" I shrugged "simple"

"It's not that simple.. They're boys" she defended.

"Okay then I will" and before she could stop me, I jumped inbetween the two boys sumo style.. I have shorts on its okay.

"Break it up now boiis. Violence don't solve nothing.. Except from who's stronger" I dazed.

"Have you got a point you're getting to or can we finish this?" Chaz hissed.

"Ehh I got nothing.. Continue" I dismissed them as I went to get high, I wanna reach the clouds tonight.

"Nonono! Don't continue" I heard Faith shout in the background.

"You're one funny girl" a tall, pale boy with piercing blue eyes chuckled as he sat down next to me.

"Why thank you, thank you very much.. Do I know you?" I questioned, he looked so damn familiar.. Or was it the weed speaking?

"Nash, Nash Grier" he smiled holding his hand out.

"Glory, Glory Valenquez" I copied his actions as I shook his hand.

"Wait I got it!! You're that famous viner!!" I squealed.

"Yup" he chuckled "I knew I knew your face" I creased my eyebrows together.

"Well I definitely know your face" he smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned.

"It's in a good way don't worry" he chuckled once more.

"Okay then" I shrugged coming to the end of my blunt.

"You know.. I didn't know you smoked... Weed.." he pointed to the satisfying shit in my hands.

"There's a lot of things people don't know about me I guess" I sighed.

"Well I'm curious, let's go upstairs and talk more" he led me into the house and up the stairs.

We're just talking.. Right?