Chapter 27

I felt like I was getting suffocated in that house so I decided to take Mimi and Coco out for a walk.

It's been a month now and I would say things are going well.

Justin went back to Atlanta for a month but he's coming back tomorrow and I can't wait.

We've all decided to throw a welcome back party in this new club that opened in the middle of town.

I've fully recovered so I can scream as much as I want now.... Not that I will scream...

Two more months in school and then we're off for Christmas holidays but for me it's one because...

I'm in Miami for a week then I off to New York for two weeks then I'm in Mississippi for a week and a half.

Nobody said being a supermodel was easy.

It was Friday, thank the Lord and school was over so we made our way to mine.

"So you excited for Justin to come back Goggles?" Ryan asked plopping down on the couch with Mimi on his tail.

"Yeah. Can't wait for the party" I beamed with Coco on my lap, I got excited whenever I thought about Justin coming home...

But then I got sad when I thought about how I'd be leaving him shortly after.

(A/n Mimi is the mum husky and Coco is the husky puppy).

"Oh yeah, you and Justin init, well listen yeah? In this party tomorrow, if Harry ain't there then I ain't going" Lily folded her arms.

"Erm yes you are, if they can't come, they can't come" I laughed folding my own arms.

(They're definitely coming) "am not" she stuck her tongue out "are too" I stuck my tongue out aswell.

"Am not" "are too" "am no-" "okay stop you two, geez you sound like Khalaya!" Deborah sighed raising an eyebrow at us.

Lily knew about everything, I told her a while back and she also met Khalaya.

*flashback*

"Hey Lily, I have good and bad news" I said walking up to her locker "spill fam" she didn't even look away from her locker.

"You want the bad first or the good first?" I asked playing with my fingers.

"Bad news init. The good news will cheer me up" she suggested, closing her locker as she turned to me.

"Okay well the bad news is that Liam broke out of jail, he's here..." I mumbled.

"What blud??!! You're taking the piss ain't ya fam?" she screamed laughing the last part but stopped immediately when she saw my serious expression.

"Arrr What?! Just gimme the good news bruv" she sighed. "Me and Justin are together" I squealed "aww really?! That's so cute blud" she squealed aswell.

"Yeah... Now lets go" I motioned with my head towards class.

"Yeah lets go" she started walking off so I followed.

*flashback*

We raved, watched two movies, had a waterfight and attempted to make our own dinner but SOMEBODY burnt the whole thing *cough* *cough* Chaz *cough* *cough* so we had to order Chinese.

"Right I'm off to bed, come on Laya" I said getting up and reaching my hand out for Laya to take.

"Okay mummy, come on Coco" she sighed getting up and making sure Coco was behind her.

When we got to Layas room, I picked out Diasy duck boyshorts, a baby blue tank to and yellow fuzzy socks.

I combed her big curly hair back and put it in a ponytail but it just ended up looking like a big ball at the back of her head...

"Right come on, daddy Bieber's coming tomorrow now get in bed you" I said patting her bed "night mummy" she yawned getting into bed.

"Night hun" I kissed her forehead and tucked her in before switching the light off and shutting the door.

I got to my room and found everyone making themselves comfy.

"Off the bed.. Now" I folded my arms "aww why?" Sarah moaned "go sleep with Ryan" I suggested walking into my wardrobe to change.

I changed into Diasy duck boyshorts like Laya, a yellow tank top and baby blue fuzzy socks.

"Well peoples I'm sleeping so do not disturb" I yawned jumping into bed "aww dont be such a bore Glory" Sian whined.

"I'm tired..." I mumbled "piley on!!!" Deborah shouted and before I knew it they all piled on top of me, squishing the hell out of me.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me. Now" I said sternly, saying each word with a pause.

"Sorry what was that? I didn't hear you correct" Ryan laughed "I'll turn into the hulk now" I tried to stifle my laugh "I'd like to see you try" Faith laughed.

"So I started punching Chaz in the stomach since he was below everyone else but on top of me (if that makes sense).

"Oww!!! Get up she's punching my stomach!" Chaz moaned.

Finally they all got up and went to their airbeds "well that was err... Bonecrushing..." I said rubbing my legs.

"I say we play eye spy" Caitlin suggested.

"Naa blud let's play never have I ever init" Lily gleamed.

"Well go get the drinks then then" Leylah shooed her out of the door.

~~~~~~~

"Right" Chaz started, we were all drunk but I wasn't as drunk as the others... Especially Chaz and we're underaged..

"Right never have I ever... Backed down from a fight" he slurred "naa" we all said at the same time.

"Glory when people offer you fights, you always say no" Ryan slurred "yeah but she always ends up beating their ass anyway" Leylah defended.

"Exactly and you all do the same thing as me so you can't talk" I folded my arms "whatever" Ryan shooed us away.

"Can't wait for my boo to come.. What time is it?" I wandered trying to stand up but fell straight down.

"Well someone's a bit drunk" Katie laughed "you can't talk, you're drunker than me" I argued.

"I'm off to see Jay" I muttered crawling out of the room since I couldn't exactly walk properly.

"Glory what the hell?!" Jay whisper-shouted as I crawled into his room "that's not how you're meant to greet your bestest sister now is it?" I asked plopping down on the bed.

"Don't fucking tell me that's alcohol I smell on your breath.." he clenched his jaw.

"Maybe" I trailed off "what the actual fuck Glory you're underage!" he tried to keep his voice down.

"So.." I mumbled.

God I was tired, but could you blame me, it was like two in the morning... Why is Jay still awake?

"Ayy Jay, why you still awake?" I decided to make myself cozy.

"Because... Are you seriously gonna fall asleep on my bed?" he raised an eyebrow "mmhmm" I mumbled and just like that.

I was out.