Chapter 56

"Ow" I heard someone mutter.

It was like three in the morning and pitch black.

I switched on the light only to find Justin trying to get Khalaya's toy Barbie car out of his foot.

"You dozy thing" I chuckled quietly.

"Just help me get this damn car off my foot" he groaned "oi, don't diss my Barbie" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Since when did you like Barbie?" he laughed.

"I've always loved Barbie" I told him "oh" was all he said as he jumped on the bed (didn't do the rhyme on purpose).

"Oh and by the way, I'm going to see young money on Tuesday, wanna come?" I wondered "yeah" he grinned.

"Okay, goodnight" I yawned drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Hey Glory, does Justin know you're here?" Ryan asked tying his lace.

"Nope and he's not gonna-" I stopped mid-sentence as my phone started ringing, shit it's Justin-

Me:hello?

J:hey where are you?

Me: at home why?

J: why can I hear cheerleading in the background?

Me: I'm watching bring it on

J: oh okay, I'm going to the game, wanna come?

Me: erm no thanks, go have fun

J: okay, see you there

Then he just cut off.

"He knows I'm here" I rolled my eyes "so is he coming?" Chaz wondered, fixing his helmet "yup" I sighed doing my stretches.

"Dope" he grinned "good luck babe" Sarah pecked Ryan on the lips before running onto the field as Faith copied her actions.

~~~~~~

"Glory!" I heard Justin shout as the game had just finished "erm.. Hey Justin what are you doing here?"

I knew exactly what he was doing here.

"I already told you, I came to watch the game.. Ryan and Chaz to be exact" he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"And to see you cheerlead obviously" he smiled throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"So you definitely knew I was here?" I questioned "yup"

"And you definitely knew I was cheerleading?" "yup"

"But I thought you didn't want me cheerleading?" I double-checked.

"Yeah well I've decided that you can do what ever you want and if you hurt yourself it's your fault" he chuckled.

"Oh well thanks" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Well you won't listen to me so don't act like you want me to care now" he sighed.

"I do, it's just sometimes you're over protective" I huffed "well sorry then" he breathed out looking at anything but me.

"Come on J, let's go get ready for the party" I sighed tugging on his arm.

~~~~~~

"Aww Glory you look stunning hun" Sian smiled "same for you, all of you! Now let's go party" I grinned.

(a/n picture on the side

"What about the boys?" Katie queried "yeah aren't we meeting them before we get there?" Deborah said.

"Be arsed" I mumbled but just as I said that, the boys walked in "eyes up here Justin" I laughed.

"Sorry" he blushed "aww you look so cute when you blush" I cooed squeezing his cheeks.

"Can you see my wound?" I got worried.

"No you can't, but you shouldn't be afraid to show it" Justin buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"But it's a flaw" my voice was just above audible although he heard me loud and clear.

"It's not a flaw, it's a mark of bravery, it shows what you've been through" he whispered against my neck.

"Thank you" I smiled "your welcome" he said "well let's go party!" Chaz screamed.

"We're not sleeping tonight" Justin grinned.