Chapter 31

"Yeah?!" he asked turning around, hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Why were you even here? Like in my cousin's house.." I trailed off.

Disappointment washed over his face as he sighed and looked down.

"I wanted to talk to Chris" he mumbled before turning on his heels and walking into the living room.

As soon as he was out of sight, I stormed up the stairs, barged into Robyn's room and screamed into a pillow...

Ughhh!

I forgive him and I want him back but I can't give in that easy, it hasn't even been a full day.

As much as I want to, I can't take him back just yet..

Lily's POV

"Hellooo? Lily?" Harry asked waving his hand in my face.

"Huh what?" I questioned, he just laughed at my reaction and kissed my nose "are you okay?" his voice worried with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine cuz... Just thinkin init" I slightly laughed "about what?" he wandered "just us fam" I shrugged.

"Aww" he cooed poking my cheek "keep doing that yeah, and I'll chop your finger off blud" I jokingly warned and he put his hands up to surrender while laughing...

I'm so lucky to be with Harry Styles..

*flashback*

"Sorry doesn't cut it fam, Harry let's go blud" I said grabbing onto his arm "right behind you" he said.

I dragged him to the bar, sat down and got a drink.

"Woah woah how old are you?" he asked moving the drink away from me.

"21" he looked like he didn't believe me

"20" still didn't believe me

"19" still didn't believe me

"18" still didn't believe me

"17" he believed me.

"You're underaged, you're not drinking it" he moved the drink far away "arr what fam?! I've had alcohol before cuz" I argued.

"What?! Well not anymore, especially when youre with me" he raised an eyebrow "with you fam?" I got confused.

"Well we have to become friends, how else am I gonna get you to be my girl?" he smirked.

I was so taken aback... Harry likes me! Harry Styles likes me!!

"Well I say we jump right in bruv" I laughed.

"Well how about that" he leaned in closer and closer until our lips met.

I swear fireworks went off when we kissed...

"How about we head back to my hotel" Harry whispered in my ear "let's go" I squealed as I grabbed his arm and led him out of the club.

"Look... Isn't that Justin and Glory??" Harry questioned, pointing to two figures standing outside the club as we were now in the car.

"Oh yeah... I wonder what they're talking about" I peered at them.

"Glory looks pissed" he put an emphasis on the 'pissed'.

"And Justin looks like he's pleading" I observed...

I'll ask her about it later "come on, lets go" I patted his knee so he could start driving.

*flashback*

Justin's POV

"So how are things working out with my future cousin-in-law?" Chris asked, sitting back down with our drinks.

It had been around a week, I lazy around, do absolutely nothing except from stare at pictures of me and Glory, been lazying around Robyn's and I haven't spoke to anyone except Robyn, Chris and my mum..

What? I lost the love of my life and I really do love her..

I'm gonna get her back no matter what.

"Future cousin-in-law?" I raised an eyebrow "yeah, when I marry Robyn, coz I love her" he shrugged...

He's so lucky to still have his girl..

"What are you gonna do?" he asked sipping his drink.

"Erm I don't know... I'm gonna get her back though... That's definite" I sighed "well she's coming over today... Maybe you can try get her back" he shrugged, leaning back in his chair.

As soon as he said that, in walked Glory and little Khalaya.. I've missed them.

"Daddy Bieber!!" Laya squealed running up to me.

"Hey you! How've you been?" I twirled her around.

"Good, but I can't say the same thing for mummy... She's been acting like a zombie all week" Laya scrunched her face up.

I know the feeling.

I looked over at Glory who was caught up in her phone so I took this time to study what she was wearing and damn she looked as good as always.

She was wearing a black tank top bustier that had the straps crossed at the back, light wash, high waisted denim jeans that were folded up just above her ankles, black, white and yellow Nike air max then a black beanie that had the batman sign on it..

I couldn't help but stare..

"Stop drooling and go get her back" Chris whispered, nudging my side.

I nodded and went to sit next to her on the couch "hey.." I awkwardly greeted.

"Hey" she smiled.. I don't think she's mad anymore "you look nice, going anywhere?" I wondered.

"Going out with some new friends later" she answered "oh... And how did you meet them?" I asked "through an old friend" she laughed and I laughed with her.

"I could take care of Khalaya for you" I offered.

Before she had time to speak, Laya intervened "yeah yeah yeah!" she beamed, jumping up and down "hmmm.. Yeah" Glory pretended to think "we'll it's settled then" I grinned.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go talk to Robyn, I'll be back in a sec" Glory said, getting up and making her way out of the living room.

Glory's POV

I walked into the kitchen to find Robyn cooking something.

"Hey, so have you thought about the whole rapping career?" she asked, acknowledging my presence.

"Yup, I wanna do it" I smiled, sitting on a stool "great, coz young money want to see you this Monday" she informed

"What?! You do know I'm leaving Sunday night for Miami then New York then Mississippi!" I spoke harshly.

"Oh shit yeah! I forgot! When are you back?" she gushed out "5th October" I stated "well we can arrange for after then" she smiled.

"Okay... Are you sure they'll wait?" I got worried.

"Yeah, they've heard you and definitely want you" she confirmed "when have they heard me?" I questioned.

"I recorded you once, then played it to them" she smirked, clearly satisfied with herself.

"Oh" I nodded "so how are you and Justin?" she asked.

I just stared at her then put my head in my hands "I want him back" I mumbled "sorry I didn't hear that" she put her hand to her ear.

"I said I want him back" I spoke a little louder.

"I can't hear you.."

"I said I want him back" I almost shouted.

She just smirked to herself and kept cooking "what are you smirking at?" confusion written all over my face "look behind you" she bluntly said.

I turned around to find Justin at the door...

Shit.

"Well take me back then"