Chapter 51

Justin's POV

"Glory!!" I screamed as she fell to her knees and pulled the trigger as the gun slipped out of her fragile hand.

I didn't waste any time before running to her side, I was about to pick her up bridal style and run to the car when I heard someone cock the gun.

"Don't fucking move" Selena.

Faith's POV

"Don't fucking move" Selena spat holding the gun up to Justin's head.

Glory had shot her in the foot so she couldn't really do much.

"Selena please, I need to get Glory to the hospital" he pleaded.

"She deserves to die, I didn't stab her for nothing" she hissed.

I'm not taking this shit.

I snuck behind her and was about to rag her to the ground when someone shouted "Selena watch out!" and she immediately turned around.

"Thought you were clever?" she chuckled bitterly holding the gun up at me "no I just thought you were a stupid hoe" I shrugged.

"Watch your mouth bitch or I'll end you!" she threatened "go on then" I challenged.

Just as she was about to pull the trigger, Justin tried grabbing it but the bullet ended up hitting him.

"Oh my God" I squeaked out "this bitch is gonna die" I growled before prancing on her.

I knocked the gun out of her hand and smashed her face against the floor multiple times, once satisfied with her new facial, I kicked her three times in the stomach and punched her twice in the nose then I stood on her face and pulled at her fake ass hair as hard as I could.

"It's time for you to die bitch" I spat picking up the gun and pointing it at her but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

My hands were just shaking.

But it's not my fault, this is the first time I've fucking held a gun let alone shoot someone with one!

"Give me that!" Macy scolded "go rot in hell whore" venom dripping from every word she spoke.

Then she shot Selena. Not once, not twice but three times.

She shot her in the stomach, neck then head.

After the gruesome kill, Macy wiped the gun down and positioned it in Selena's hand as if she shot herself.

Did you know Macy is 15... 15!! This shit is a joke I swear down.

"Let's go" Macy started tugging on my arm "but what about-" I stopped in my tracks to realize they were gone.

Everyone had gone, all except a lifeless Liam on the ground.

"They should be at the hospital now let's go" she demanded pulling harder.

Glory's POV

I woke up to a bright light and gentle breeze.

"Where am I?" I spoke more to myself "look around you, isn't it beautiful?" I heard Selena's voice.

"That's an understatement" I breathed out "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well you see Glory.. This is the middle way between heaven, hell and earth" she explained, smiling whole-heartedly "so why am I here?" I got confused.

"Because I stabbed you.. That's why I'm on my way to hell" she bowed her head down and started playing with her thumbs.

"I'm sorry" she whispered "forgive and forget" I smiled.