Chapter 46

"You're joking right?" I laughed folding my arms.

"You can't really be serious" I laughed dryly "it's just that-"

"No Justin I'm doing it I don't care what you say, this is my career" I rambled storming out with Khalaya.

~~~~~~~

Well yesterday didn't exactly turn out good.

After Justin told me he didn't want me modelling in the show, I stormed out with Laya and got Jake to drop us off at the hotel..

I haven't heard from Justin since.

I just lying in the bed thinking until a few idiots decided to jump on top of me.

I was getting suffocated in the process.

"Today's the big day goggles!" Chaz exclaimed "get off me you mong and who the fudgecake let you in?" I groaned.

"We got an extra key" Christian grinned "Helen told us you have the morning off" Ryan smirked.

"What are you nobeds up to and where are the girls?" I questioned.

"You're hanging out with us boys today" Ryan laughed "what's so funny?" I asked irritated "oh nothing, why so cranky goggles?" he chuckled.

"It's morning that's why" I wailed "well get out if bed and get ready lazy ass" Chaz pulled the cover.

"Oh my God since when was the air so cold?" I moaned getting up.

"Hold up... Where's Khalaya? Oh my God she better be okay! Was she here when you came?" I rambled as I noticed her bed was empty "relax she's with the girls" Ryan spoke.

"Oh thank God" I sighed in relief "okay now get in the shower" they started pushing me to the bathroom "wait let me get my clothes" I flicked them off.

~~~~~~~

"Right up first is bowling!" Chaz yelled.

"Naa, let's go paintballing" I suggested "yeah paintballing is better than bowling" Christian shrugged.

"If Justin was here, he would argue with that" Ryan chuckled "well he's not here" I rolled my eyes.

"Something happen between you two?" Chaz asked.

"He doesn't want me to model in the show this afternoon" I sighed as we all got into the elevator.

"What? Why?" Ryan scrunched up his face.

"I dont even know to be honest" I shrugged "are you gonna model anyway?" Christian wondered.

"Hell yeah, it's my job Christian I can't just.. Not do it" I explained as we reached the lobby.

"Urgh paps, keep your head down" I scoffed walking out.

"GLORY WHERE'S JUSTIN?"

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON HIM?"

"IS IT TRUE YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE?"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THESE THREE BOYS?"

"SMILE FOR US"

If killing wasn't illegal...

"Glory!!" I heard some girls scream..

Yay fans :).

"Hey guys how are you?" I smiled "we're good! Where's Justin?" a girl asked.

"Erm to be perfectly honest, I don't know right now" I laughed slightly "I can't wait to see you on the runway!"