Chapter 50

"Justin watch out!" she screamed which made me swiftly turn around but as soon as I did, I was greeted with a blow to the face resulting in me stumbling to the ground.

He got on top of me and started punching until he was dragged off by Glory.

Now she was the one throwing punches.

She got off him as she started kicking the shit out of him then stomped down on his dick causing him cry out in pain.

I'm pretty sure he can no longer have children "you deserve to rot in hell" she spat on his face before kicking him one last time.

"Let's go" I took her hand and ran, ran back to the main part of the building but we were met with an unexpected sight.

Everyone was fighting and I mean everyone, I thought there were only two of them working together?

"We should help" Glory showed no emotion as she wiped a bit of blood from my nose.

"No you could get hurt" I tightened my grip on her hand.

"I'll be fine.. We'll be fine" she smiled before dragging me right in the middle of the scene.

I told you all hell would break loose...

Glory's POV

It's been a while since I last fought, longer since I fought a boy.

When I beat that dickhead up the adrenaline rush came back, I'm on a rage right now.

I pulled Justin into the middle of the fighting and we parted to our different ways as I helped Jay out.

He had two guys on him and I know he could take care of both of them but I wanted some action.

I kneed the back of one of the guy's knees and started booting his head when he fell to the ground.

I was about to get on top of him and punch him but he grabbed my legs sending me to the floor.

Then he got on top and started punching me like mad until I pulled him down centimetres away from my face.

"Has anyone ever told you not to hit girls?" I whispered before taking a blow to his face.

This guy had a full head of hair so I took advantage of that by grabbing it and bashing his face against the ground umpteen times.

Somehow he got ahold of my hair and pulled me to the ground then hit my face against the floor before I wrapped my legs around his neck and flipped him over.

"I'm about to break your neck you little git" I slyly spoke as I put all my body weight on his neck.

I was about to boot him in the stomach when someone broke us away and put a gun to my head while they wrapped their arm around my neck and everyone suddenly stopped fighting.

"One step and she's a goner" Liam hissed.

"I'm sure we just fucked you up back there" Justin's features held confusion in them.

"No that was my twin.. You see Glory... I knew you would pull a stunt like this. I know everything about you but I guess you know nothing about me" a smirk played on his lips as he motioned towards everyone.

"Well that's where your wrong.." I began as I turned around in his arms.

"You and me have a child together.. I keep my tabs on you and if I must say.. You turned out rather sexy" I lied as I kissed his ear.

"You know I did babe" he kissed my neck as he smirked at a dumbfounded Justin...

I have some explaining to do later.

"How would you like child number 2?" I whispered seductively.

"Yes please" I could tell he was getting turned on.

"Sorry, not gonna happen" I hissed, giving him no time to retaliate, I quickly kneed him in the crotch then his head as he fell to the floor.

"Glory!" I heard my dad shout so I turned around to find a gun flying in the air.

I swiftly caught it and pointed it at Liam's head "any last words?" I queried "yeah.. See you in hell" he croaked out.

"I'm not going to hell bastard" I shot by his head "but you are" I shot on the other side of his head.

"Glory don't do it!" I heard plead in Ryan's voice.

"Listen to your little friend.. You haven't got the guts to end a person's life" he chuckled as he got on his elbows.

"Are you trying to get me to shoot you or what?" I cocked my head to the side "just stating facts" he coughed.

"You're a celebrity.. Can't have blood on your hands now can you?" Liam cocked his own head to the side.

"Well you're different, an exception. In my books you don't count as human, you count as an animal that's just been hunted down" I wiped some of the blood off my face.

"Make the bastard pay" my dad growled.

Do I listen to Ryan or listen to my dad? Dad? Ryan? Dad? Ryan? Dad? Ryan?

I can't take this, I just shot him in the leg and handed the gun to my dad so Ryan was glad I didn't kill him and my dad glad I shot him..

A bit weird for a dad I know..

"I don't care what you do with him" I bluntly said as I tried to maze my way through the people.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" Selena pulled my hair back..

Permission to kill Selena?

She's a dead girl walking.

"Don't fucking touch my hair hoe" I slapped her hand away and pushed her.

"Your hair? We all know that's weave" she laughed bitterly.

"This is my actual hair hun, I thought you'd be able to tell the difference since weave is your best friend" I rolled my brown orbs at her.

"Well actually, this is my real hair" she folded her arms as she glared at me.

"Oh really? So the weave won't come out when I do this?!" I ragged her hair to the ground then pulled on it.

"Real hair my ass" I chuckled bitterly as a chunk of brunette weave sat in my hand.

"Girl your weave stinks" I scrunched up my nose and threw the weave in a dirty pool of water.

"Bitch" she growled before charging at me, resulting to us landing on the ground.

"Get the fuck off me!" I just kept kneeing and kicking her until I got on top then started punching the shit out of her.

"Glory!" I heard my brother's voice this time and just like before, when I turned around there was a gun flying in the air coming in my direction.

I scrambled to my feet as I put the gun out infront of me but Selena also got to her feet.

"Die bitch" she growled then I felt a sharp pain in my side as my vision started going hazy..

She stabbed me.

I heard muffled screams and people calling my name.

"Go to hell" was the last thing I said before I pulled the trigger and fell to my knees.

Then it just went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No hate towards Selena by the way, it's just to make the story more interesting! Dedicated to. @APerfectNight because it's her birthday! :)

Vote+Comment

Peace+Love