Playlist

[Title Song]
Wonderland by Taylor Swift
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever."

Small Town Boy by Dustin Lynch
"She loves a small town boy like me. She's my ride or die baby, she's my cool, she's my crazy."

Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band
"Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you? I'd never dream of going nowhere."

Champagne and Sunshine by Tarro & PLVTINUM
"All I want is champagne and sunshine, looking for a good time."

Drag Me Down by One Direction
"With your love, nobody can drag me down."

Craving You by Thomas Rhett
"You're like that cigarette, that shot of hundred proof; no matter how much I get, I'm always craving you."

Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
"Yeah, you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven for too long."

Perfect by One Direction
"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, and if you like having secret little rendezvous, if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do, then baby I'm perfect."

Stay With Me by Sam Smith
"Oh won't you stay with me, 'cuz you're all I need."

The Other Side by Jason Derulo
"Tonight, take me to the other side."

I Took a Pill In Ibiza by Mike Posner
"You don't wanna be high like me, never really know why like me. You don't ever want to step off that roller-coaster all alone."

Greatest Love Story by LANCO
"I was gonna be your forever, you were gonna be my wife. But you went off to find better, and I was learning all about life."

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
"If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand?"

Everytime by Ariana Grande
"You get high and call on the regular, I get weak and fall like a teenager. Why, oh, why does God keep bringing me back to you?"

Circle the Drain by Katy Perry
"Thought I was the exception,  I could rewrite your addiction. We could've been the greatest, but you'd rather get wasted."

Pearl by Katy Perry
"She was unstoppable, moved fast as light, like an avalanche. But now she's stuck deep in cement, wishing that they'd never ever met."