Chapter 55: We're All Here

Paisley:

"I can't believe you invited him!" I shouted out at Scott. "When we left Texas, I was glad because I didn't want him there!" I honestly say out. "What if he just wants to come to ruin our wedding?"

"Calm down," Scott says out as he rubs his hands up and down my arms. "When he was apologizing to me, I felt them, every single apology...he even said that he wants to be friends again."

"And you said yes?" I say out with disbelief. Scott nods his head and I grunt out. "This is insane! He's playing us!"

"I don't know what your problem is now...you always tried pushing us to be friends and now you're doing the opposite! Tanner and I were good friends, I knew him before you...and I miss actually being friends with him...it's been what? Five years!" Scott spoke out with a loud voice. Is he mad at me now? Deep down, I know I'm in the wrong, but I hate being wrong.

"Okay," I nodded my head. "You're right," I smiled. "This can be a good thing, and we can all make peace."

"Exactly," Scott agreed. He brings me to him and I hug him tightly to me. "Just a few things I forgot to mention."

"What?" I murmured on his chest.

"He's flying to Florida tomorrow and is staying in the last room here", he says out like he was ripping off a bandage. I push him away from me.

"Are you kidding me! For god sake! Why couldn't you have asked me first!" I roar out.

"Woah! What's going on in here?" Sasha asks out rushing into the living room.

"Care to tell her Scott?" I say as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Scott begins to tell Sasha everything and the face she makes is uncanny. It made me want to laugh a little.

"He's staying here!" She yelled out. "No way! I don't want him here for six days! This is too much!"

"This isn't your choice its mine, I'm not asking you for your opinion!" Scott barked at her. She squints her eyes at him before looking over at me.

"Good luck with this guy," she tells me. I give out a quick laugh.

"Well, what was done was done...I guess," I say out. I give Scott a kiss before heading up the stairs. I hear footsteps following me up and I turn to find Sasha.

"How do you really feel about this?" She asks me.

"At first, I really didn't like the thought, but now I think it's for the best because we can all be in good terms."

"What about the rest of the gang and your brothers?"

"Can you call them and tell them to come early, that's if they can, so we can all meet up and do it all at once."

"Sure thing," Sasha smiled at me. I give out a yawn. "Yeah, you should sleep this off... things are going to go wild soon." I nod my head and walked in my room. I push off my shoes and a closed my eyes for a quick nap.

*

Next day:

I wake up with laughter coming from downstairs. I rub my eyes and sat up. I look over next to me to see Scott gone. I turn the opposite direction to look at the clock that said it was one o'clock in the afternoon. Oh my gosh! I jump in the shower and washed my hair. I quickly get dressed and hurry down to find everyone there! I mean everyone! All eyes were on me.

"Paisley!" I hear them say happily. My eyes begin to water up. This is too insane! Drake, Scott, and Troy came up to me and hug, ed me.

"We've missed our sister," Scott played around before hugging me again.