Chapter 24: Abby?

Chapter 24: Abby?

"Tell me something have you ever felt alone before? Of course you have without anyone to help you with that problem you had. If only you told me! I would help… in some ways, you shouldn’t have kept it a secret and neither should’ve dad. I know that you’re up in heaven mommy and I know that you know that I’m in a big situation with Scott, but I just really need you right now". I felt tears streaming down my face. "I’m sorry that I couldn’t say goodbye, I’m sorry I didn’t get to tell you one last I love you before you left. I’m sorry you won’t be able to see your grandchild. I’m sorry I didn’t come and visit you every day, but I do love you!" I placed the flowers down on her grave and read what was written on her stone again: A loving mother, a loving women, and a loving wife…1978-2013. I kissed my hand and placed it on her grave before standing up and turning back to my car. As I was heading back to Baylor after that trip I couldn’t help but imagine Scott and Abby walking around and smiling with their baby. When I arrived I headed to my dorm and laid down looking up at my living room ceiling.

"If only I could be with you", I sigh and touch my tummy. "I love the both of you", I say before I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" I yelled out. I stood up and headed to the door to find the one and only Abby Braxton staring at me. "Abby? I say softly.

"Oh Paisley how have you been?" She says before squeezing in my dorm room and looking around the rooms.

"Um good… what are you doing here? If you’re looking for Scott I can tell you what dorm room he’s in."

"Oh no I came for you".

"Alright what about me?"

"I want to know what Scott sees in you…I mean you took Tanner away from me and–"

"And you took Scott away from me," I say cutting her off.

"Yes well he loved being with me ever more since I could give him love while here you are still a virgin, just like you were in high school when I stole your boyfriend and slept with him in a hotel." I rolled my eyes at her, if only you knew sister if only you knew. "But I won’t judge since you’re one of those people who want to get married before have kids and I respect that but me and Scott will get married and our lives with little Taylor will be great."

"Taylor? That’s your baby’s name?" I say with a smile.

"Yes she’s the cutest baby ever! I’m going to make her a model one day." I smiled at Abby… oh my god what’s wrong with me? "Do you want to see a picture of her?"

"Where is she? "

"She’s with my friends that comes here".

"Shouldn’t you be with her I mean she is a new born."

"On please I know how to take care of my child!"

"Ok I’m sorry…do you want water or something to eat? "

"Sure water would be great". I headed for the kitchen and got her some water and when I was heading back to her my front door open and Scott looked at me.

"Scott?" I say looking at Abby.

"I can’t take you ignoring me anymore! It’s been three days! I love you so much Paisley Thompson! I’ve walked up and down hesitating to knock on your door but I couldn’t I didn’t want to make everything worse".

"Scott Abby–"

"Yes I know I have Abby but I won’t stop running to you and giving you a kiss", he says and pulls me to him and kisses me sweetly.

"Scott", Abby says. Scott pushed away and looks at me with big eyes before turning to look at Abby.

"Abby, what are you doing here?" He starts looking around. "Where’s Taylor? "