Chapter 57: Small Epilogue

Small Epilogue:

9 year later:

We are all at Scott's and my house having a cookout. Amy, Samantha, and Sasha are helping me set up tables so we could eat. Scott was flipping the patty meat for the burgers while Daniel, Sam, and Josh were playing around with the kids.

"How did this happen?" Amy says tiredly. "I can't believe we all have kids." We laugh and took a seat on some chairs.

"I'm glad we all stayed with our high school sweethearts," Samantha says happily.

"What I'm surprised was that Sasha had twins", I let out and Sasha groaned.

"It is not easy," she shook her head. "Daniela and Daniel are too much!" They are driving me crazy, she let out.

"Don't worry my son can distract yours", I comment out.

"Yeah, Ashton is going to make Daniel even wilder," Sasha let out making us laugh. "My poor girl doesn't have anyone here her age."

"She is only a year older than our daughters", Samantha says out to Sasha. "Sarah is having a blast with her".

"Yeah, Arabella is cool enough to hang out with her too," Amy says crossing her arms playfully.

"We had kids too early don't you think?" I asked them just to change the subject. I mean look at them, I say out. We begin to focus on all of them playing around. Three of the kids are nine, two of them are seven!

"Hell yes!" Sasha says shaking her head. "What were we thinking?"

"We were thinking about having a good time with our men," Amy explained out. "They are just too irresistible."

"I agree", Samantha agreed. "I know Sam has his fun when-"

"Okay," I laughed out with everyone else. Samantha's face begins to redden, so covers her face up. 

"So, is Tanner coming?" Amy asked me to give Samantha a break.

"Yeah, he said he would come through the gate."

"Is he bringing Taylor?" Sasha asked me.

"He said he would, but he also said he would bring his wife."

"I'm happy that he's found someone," Sasha sighed.

"Me too," I nodded my head. On cue, he entered and Taylor went running to the other girls. They shouted and ran around. "Welcome Tanner and Eliza," I let out. I smile when I found Eliza's baby bump grow. "Please take a seat." Eliza and Tanner met when Tanner when to an internship in Colorado. They hit it off and married three years ago. Now, they are expecting their first baby boy.

"Thank you, Paisley," she says before groaning.

Tanner came to me and hugged me. "Look at us, we're all a big family," he laughed.

"We were always a family," I say back to him.

"Foods ready!" Scott shouted out.

"Yay!" The kids shouted and they ran to the table. The girls sat with the girls, and the two boys together.

We the mom, of course, have to make sure everything is going as planned. Sasha decided to hand them their drinks, Samantha was handing out the napkins, and Amy and I were making the burger how the kids wanted it.

This is our lives. Our fun and crazy life. We went through so much in our lives to get to where we are now. We all have jobs to get to every day, but we still manage to have enough time for our kids. They are our number one priority now. And who knows maybe I'll want another one soon. Maybe not too soon though.

The End