Chapter 25: He's Gone

He's stuck in my head even more now! Just breathe in, and start to forget! There was a knock on my door. Please don't be him. I stood up and headed to the door and opened up to find him staring at me closely.

"Paisley", he says softly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I have to do this."

" Do what Scott?" He took my hands and looked away from me. "You're scaring me", I say.

"Paisley Thompson you were the best thing I've ever had in my entire life–"

"But?" I added.

"But I never want to see you ever again". I felt my lip quiver a little.

"Why?"

"I-I'm in love with Abby and you'll just be in my way."

"I don't understand why you're doing this now! "

"I have too! I love her! You-you can be with Tanner now", he says with a shaken voice before turning around and walking off.

"Scott wait!" I yelled out.

"Leave me alone!"

"What if I need you?! What about the baby!?" I say crying. He stopped and turned to look at me from the distance.

"Whatever that baby is! It's not mine, I never even cared about it! I just wanted to have sex with you! For all I care you can give it to Tanner, you can marry him, and do whatever with him! Now leave me the hell alone!" He turned back around and started running away. My heart broke once again, it's an official he's not mine, he was never mine. I slammed my door and rushed for my phone to call Sasha.

"Hello?"

"Sasha I need you", I say sadly.

"What's wrong?"

"Please come over."

"I'll head over there with Daniel around twelve." She hung up and just sat on the couch playing back everything to everything that has happened.

"I never cared about it! I just wanted to have sex with you! For all I care you can give it to Tanner, you can marry him, and do whatever with him!" Repeated in my head and I started crying again.

2 hour later~

There was knock on the door and I rushed and opened up and hugged whoever it was tightly. "I feel like I just lost the best thing ever", I say sadly. I felt a hand on my head and that's when I realized it wasn't Sasha. I backed away and found Tanner looking down at me.

"Why do you feel like you lost the best thing ever? You still have me", he says with a smile and I gave out a small laugh before hugging him again.

"He left me for good", I tell him.

"You were better with out him."

"You think so?"

"I know so Paisley, now come on let's go out for a walk at the park."

"This late? "

"Sure why not it's never too late to go for a walk with a friend." I breathed in.

"Fine, just let me go get my sweater". I hurried to my room went to my closet and reached out for the sweater and we left for the walk.

"So are you feeling better?"

"Somewhat."

"What can I do to cheer you up? "