chapter 6: Ren

Chapter 6: Ren.

Calls after calls after calls from a random number I wouldn’t dare answer. If I was going to talk to someone I’m going to talk to Sasha, I’m just so worried for her safety right now, she’s engaged with the  helper of the person that is going to kill me. I dialed her number.

"Hello? "

"Sasha how are you?"

"Fine I kind of have news about the wedding can I come over? "

"Sure I’m at Tanners". The line went dead and I just sat on the couch thinking of the possibility of her getting hurt because of my stupidity actions.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked from behind making me jump.

"Yeah I’m fine just thinking."

"How about we invite some friends over?" He asked smiling at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I mean we should enjoy our life right? "I nodded my head. "Good then I’ll invite my bud". Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door, I opened it slowly but it was just Maddie.

"Long time huh Paisley?" She says hugging me.

"It sure is Maddie, please come in and feel comfortable". There was another knock it must be Sasha.

"Hey, hey," she says excitedly. I was going to close the door but it was pushed open.

"Daniel?" I said. "Why are you here? "

"What do you mean why he’s here Paisley? He’s my fiancé and Scott’s best friend why wouldn’t he come?"

"Y-yeah I’m sorry," I say starting to stutter. 

"Are you feeling fine Paisley?" Daniel asked. I didn’t even want to hear his voice, now why in the hell would I respond to him so instead I went to my side of the room and closed myself in there.

"You should’ve knocked you know," Scott says. I turned around to see his six pack chest and a towel around his waist. I turned back around.

"Sorry", I say dumbly.

"Its fine but you know we can cancel and have our very own little moment you know".

"Nah I’m good", I say leaving the room and hurrying into Tanner’s.

"Damn Paisley what’s wrong with you?" He asked. I looked at him he was just sitting on his bed reading.

"Is Tanner Richardson really reading? I’m amazed", I tell him. He pats the free side of the bed so I could sit down. "What book?"

"It’s not just any book I’m studying for a test."

"Fine I’ll quiz you then", I take the book out of his hands and asked him questions that I knew he wouldn’t get correctly but he did. "I’m impressed Mr. Richardson I have really misunderstood you". He starts laughing.

"I was different in high school Paisley, I’m actually trying to get where I want to be."

"I’m very proud of you Tanner." He looks at me and I look at him. We heard the door open.

"Are you guys going to watch the movie or stay here? "Scott asked.

"I should stay and study", Tanner says.

"I’ll go watch the movie", I say getting off the bed and leaving the room.

During the entire movie I couldn’t help but look over at Sasha and Daniel canoodling with one another. He’s going to hurt her I just know it. "You want to snuggle?" Scott asked.