Chapter 40: What you deserve

Hey guys! I'm so proud that I finally wrote another chapter,  but just to let you know the beginning might not make much sence, so if you dont understand send me a private message and I can tell you, and as for all the people who are in team Tanner get ready to read this crazy chapter.

Chapter 40:  What You Deserve

1 month later:

"Here", she says throwing me new clothes. "Go take a shower upstairs". Troy unlocked my chains and lead me up the stairs. When we reached to the bathroom I looked at him oddly.

"Why is she so nice today?" He shrugged and returned back over to her. I stripped down my clothes off and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. "You’re growing," I say happily. "Eight more months to go so you can see how the real world is like". I turned on the water and relaxed when it hit my face and skin.

Ten minutes later after I got all dressed up and walked over to the kitchen to find them eating their lunch, I slowly walked off toward the basement door to be stopped by her voice.

"Where do you think you’re going?" She asked me.

"Down to the basement", I answered her.

"Oh no you won’t", she says standing up and walked over to me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the dinner table and sat me down. "You’re going to eat and afterwards we’re going shopping for new clothes". I couldn’t help a smile form on my face, why is she doing this? Troy handed me a a sandwich. I started devouring my meal while eight eyes were staring at me.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked out oddly.

"No, but can you hurry it up, I have a tight schedule", she says tapping her finger on the table.

"Alright", I say taking the last piece of the sandwich and putting it in my mouth. "Done".

"Good!" She took my arm again and pulled me out to the front door and pushing me into her car. "Where do you want to go first?: I shrugged. "Oh come on Paisley you must have a favorite place".

"I do, but it doesn’t have any maternity clothes".

"Oh I nave the prefect place!" She says happily. She started the car and drove off. "So how are you feeling?" I looked over at her.

"Good," I say feeling strange. "Abby why are you doing this?"

She shrugged. "I’m just happy that you have eight more months before you go into labor, so every time a month passes you’ll be treated as an angel for a single day".

"Do I get to see my friends?" I asked her.

"Yes", she said smiling. I felt my eyes watering up, damn these hormones. "Do you want to see them first or after we’re done shopping?"

"Can we do it both way? I really do miss them", I pleaded. She gave out a sigh before agreeing. She drove over to Tanner’s house and I quickly got out of the car and rushed toward the door knocking like a crazy person. The door opened up and Tanner smiled at me before pressing his body to mine.

"How have you been babe?" He asked me.

"I’ve been doing great", I say honestly.

"Come in", he tells me. I enter his house to find my friends all talking to one another.

"Guys?" I say out and they stared at me and rolled their eyes. What the hell! I thought they’d miss me. "Sasha what’s going on?" I asked walking to her.

"Ugh! Don’t talk to me!" She walked away from me while I stood there is shock.

"What’s going on!" I yelled out.