Chapter 52: Scott's New Enemy

Chapter 52: Scott's new enemy

"Are you ready?" Scott asked from the door.

"I'm coming", I say out as I packed my final touches in my suitcase. I rush out and he takes my bag away from me.

"We're about to miss our flight", he says shaking his head at me.

"Are you blaming me?" He nods his head. "It's not my fault you took forever to shower".

"Yeah well at least I wasn't the one that kept forgetting to pack 'important' things", he says putting quotation marks when he said important. I rolled my eyes at him as I got in the car. He's over exaggerating with the time we have to get to the airport. I could tell he was upset with me, but he can't just pin this on me. When we arrived to the airport, we did everything that was necessary to get on board, so when we passed the expectation we made a dash to our stop. We arrived just as the lady was about to close the doors.

"Wait!" Scott yells out. The lady turns and gives us a smile.

"You're just in time", she says as we hand her our tickets. She let us pass and we hurried to our seats. I took the window seat while he sat in the middle of me and a young man that looked around our age. I kept my eyes on the window, I wasn't trying to ignore him, but I was just giving him his space.

It must have been minutes, but I couldn't take it anymore! All this quietness between us was killing me! If we're going to be married to each other we can't be acting like babies!

"Hey", I say turning to look at him and he looks back. "Can we just forget the argument", I say sadly.

"Of course", he says taking my hand and kissing it. I felt my heart get revived all over again. I hate feeling distant from him.

"I love you", I tell him and his eyes light up.

"I love you too Paisley", he leaned over and gave me one of those kisses that makes your heart drop and give you many butterflies. When he stopped the kiss he looked into my eyes as he gave me his sexy smug look. "So how was wedding dress shopping?" Crap. Should I tell him about Tanner? Did Tanner even say sorry to him?

"It went well, the dress is so beautiful Scott...I think you're going love it."

"I don't care about the dress Paisley", he says with a laugh. "All I care is the woman I'm going to have my eyes on the entire time you walk the isle to come to me, and the same woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." Oh god I love when he talks all romantic to me. I kiss him. Should I just tell him?

"Scott", I say calmly. There was an incident that occurred as I went to go pick out my dress.

"What? What happened?" He says worried taking my hands into his. "Was it him? Was it Tanner? Did he find you?"

"Yes, yes it was Tanner, but he didn't hurt me in any way".

"Was he with you the entire time?!" I nodded my head. "Jesus Paisley! Why didn't you tell me anything before?!"

"Because it wasn't something to worry about Scott! He came to apologize!"

"And that's it?! I doubt that's all he wanted from you". I looked away from him. "He tried something on you didn't he?" I didn't answer. "He tried kissing you didn't he?!"

"I wouldn't say try!"

"Oh so you were willingly going to kiss him?!"

"What! No! I'm marrying you aren't I!"

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you from almost getting married to him and yet kissed me!" All the rage inside me burst and I couldn't contain myself. What I did is something I will regret for the rest of my life. My eyes widen in shock as I quickly put my hand down from the slap I gave him. I felt my eyes water up from sadness after hurting the man I love.