chapter 5: His orders

Chapter 5: His orders

"He said that to you guys?! Tanner says angrily when we told him word by word what Ricky told us. "Well then we should just call the police, he is in your class isn’t he?"

"Yeah but he would still be a step ahead of us don’t you think? I mean if he found a way to get out of prison don’t you think it’s possible for him to know another way to get out?" I said. Tanner sat down on his couch looking at us with a worried face. "Don’t worry Tanner we’ll be fine trust me."

"How am I not supposed to worried! Our life’s are in high stake Paisley! We can die." I sat down next to him, he lays his head on my shoulder and I touch his hair. "I’m not going to let you get hurt again Paisley", he tells me.

"Then what's the plan? Hide?"

"No way I’m going to finish my education to become a pharmacist! Ricky isn’t going to stop me from becoming what I want to."

"What time is it?'" Tanner asked.

"Around 12:30 why?" Scott answered him.

"I’m starving I should buy lunch for us", he says standing up and walking to the door.

"I’ll come with you then," Scott says and my eyes went wide, is it possible these two will finally get along with one another? Tanner agreed and they left me alone in the dorm. I looked around his dorm being nosy like Sasha, speaking about Sasha I wonder how she’s doing. I picked my phone up ready to call her until I hear the dorm door hit the wall forcefully. I rushed to Tanner’s room and hid under the bed. I watched as the person was walking around the room checking in the closet then the bathroom but never checked under the bed.

"Was she in that room?" A voice said.

"No. Did she go with the boys?" Another said. I felt my heart thumping loudly.

"No way she must be here!" The man got angry. I took my phone out and calling Scott.

"Hello?" He says.

"Scott there are some people looking for me…I don’t know what to do", I say whispering to him.

"Where are you?"

"Under Tanner’s bed," I said.

"Alright we’re coming just stay put", he says.

"I can’t just  stay here"; I tell him I was going to say something else to him until I see them coming back to the room I’m in.

"Paisley?" Scott says. I pressed the sound button to lower the volume but I pressed the button to raise the volume. "Paisley?" He says again.

"Under the bed!" The man voice said. He lowered down on his knees and looked under the bed. He gave me a smile and I backed away from him but I get pulled out by my legs from the other side of the bed. I yelled out loud in horror. They covered my mouth and nose with a towel and soon I started feeling drowsy.

*

I started hearing a conversation of three men talking, one was angry while the other two were just speaking in a low scared voice. "Try to wake her up right now!" He yells. I kept my eyes closed hoping they wouldn’t figure out I heard their conversation. One of them started shaking me, I opened my eyes slowly and saw a boy I remember seeing in my classes this year. "Welcome back", he says with a low tone. He doesn’t seem like a guy who’d hurt someone but you can’t just trust people. I tugged my arm but I was tied up to a rolling chair.

"You know Paisley I never thought they’d be dumb enough to leave you alone after everything", Ricky laughs. I looked at the other guy I couldn’t believe it.

"Daniel?" I said surprised.

"You know Daniel? Small world isn’t it Paisley?" Ricky laughs again. "Well since you know him let me introduce you to Kyle Gray, he has been the one keeping a close eye on you since you arrived here, he isn’t like me, he isn’t a killer he’s just the eyes, ears, and smart one of us all". I looked away from Ricky to look at Daniel.

"How could you! I thought we were friends you bastard!" I scream out at him.

"I can explain all this", he says sadly.

"If you tell her you die with her!" Ricky says.

"What are you guys going to do to me? Kill me right now in this moment? Well go ahead Ricky kill me already!" Ricky couldn’t help but laugh.

"Oh Paisley I’m not going to that just yet…I need you to do something for us".

"Like what?" I asked.

"Ask your best friends fiancé."

"He needs you to…to…kill Mike". My heart stopped. I have to kill the man that helped me with everything?

"No", I say.

"If you don’t Paisley then you’re going to die," Daniel says.

"Why Daniel? Why did you do this to me? To Scott? To SASHA!" I asked him.

"I’m sorry Paisley but I can’t say".

"Fuck you then Daniel! Well since I’m not going to do it just kill me."

"Not right now! Damn it Paisley I’m letting you go after this but if you say a single word to anyone or text your little groupie then one by one I will kill the one’s you loved the most starting with Sasha", Ricky says. "Now let her go." Daniel unties me and I ran off. This place wasn’t far from Baylor so I just ran over there without any stops. I opened Tanner’s dorm and found them arguing blaming each other for leaving me.

"Guys!" I yell out. They looked at me.

"Paisley oh god you’re fine", Scott says touching my cheeks with his hands and kissing me softly on the lips. "I was going crazy wondering we’re you’ve been".

"I was--" don’t you dare tell them or else Sasha’s in danger." I um I escaped while they were in the gas station", I lied.

"Well all that matters right now is that your safe, we’ll never leave you alone", Tanner says hugging me then making us get into a group hug.