Chapter 45: Trust Me

Scott:

Three days later:

Although we didn't find any evidence that Tanner put Paisley to sleep then raped her making her almost lose my child, the good thing was that Paisley was released this morning. As I walked to Tanner's front door and waited for them to open up, I started thinking of things to say to my girl. "Hey how are feeling?" Nah. "Paisley, hey, sorry I wasn't there when you got released...I had some... things with your brothers?" No! "Gosh this is so frustrating!" I say out.

"What is?" I heard her voice.

"Paisley?" I said finally after a while of looking her. "How-how have you been?" She shrugged and let me enter. "I have great news to tell you."

"Oh really?" She says as we walked in the living room and took a seat close by.

"Yeah, so our professor is wondering how you were, and I told him you were doing better".

"And?"

"And he wants you back in his class, he said you were one of his top students". She smiled at me but it disappeared. "What's wrong?"

"Tanner doesn't want me to leave this house at all."

"What! That's insane! He shouldn't stop you from studying or going to school!"

"He isn't, he's just bringing my work from school here" . I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Paisley, I dare you to leave this house right now and walk around Baylor campus". She looked at me unsure, she started biting her bottom lip until she nodded her head. "Really?!" I said pleased with her answer.

"Yeah! Yeah, I need to get out of this house anyways!" She says happily.

*

Paisley:

"When we arrived to Baylor I felt complete freedom for some odd reason".

"Can we go to my dorm?" I asked Scott?

"Sure", he says with a smile. I took his arm and pulled him towards my dorm. I quickly opened up and entered my home.

"Ah", I say when I sat on my couch. "I've missed you so much!" I say as I ran my hands feeling the softness of it. I turned my head towards Scott who was just staring at me. "What?" I questioned him.

"Nothing", he says after shrugging. "I just love looking at you that's all." I felt my face warm up. I patted on the  couch for him to sit next to me, but he shook his head.

"Why?"

"If I sit next to you, then I know I'm going to do something that I know I won't be able to stop".

"Like what?" I asked already knowing.

"Do you really want to know?" He says raising his left eyebrow. I nodded my head. He starts making his way to me until he was standing in front of me. He knelled down and placed a hand on my cheek creasing it softly. He started leaning in and once our lips touched, sparks flew. I wrapped my arm around the back of his neck wanting more. Once he licked my bottom lip, I opened up so his tongue could explore my mouth.

"Paisley!" I heard someone say making me push Scott away. I looked over at my door to see Tanner. "What the hell are you doing here!" He asked me furiously.

"H-how did you find me!" I say standing up.

"It's called tracking", he says waving his phone at me.

"Your tracking me now!" I said furiously. "What the hell! I'm not a child!"

"Well you keep acting like one! You are my wife!"