CH. 18: Where love and respect fuse with true belonging (Part 1)

Dear All,

As I had promised, here is a NEW chapter :-) However, since chapter 18 came out quite (VERY) long, I decided to divide it in two parts. Now I post Part 1 and tomorrow I will post Part 2.

It is another intense and emotions-filled chapter and I hope you will enjoy it. As you will see, I want to also develop other characters and not only focus on Anatoly and Oleg. Of course they are the two main protagonists, but it's not bad to also give more space to other characters. This story somehow makes me write a lot and it has a lot to tell :-)

Let me know what you think of this first part with your lovely comments and messages, because you All know how much I look forward to reading them! I totally love them, so THANK YOU very much :-)

I dedicate this chapter to All of You and in particular to Mayaisashewolf because I know how much you waited to read this specific part and as I thanks for your support.

A picture of Mr. Denisov, a rather crucial character in this new chapter. Of course he would have a more strong face, with more typical Russian features, but I opted for very handsome Daniel Craig as best fitting this character, with such strong and piercing eyes. As a song, I decided for Eminem, because the lyrics of the song fit with Anatoly's emotions (in part of course).

Tomorrow I will post PART 2, so stay tuned and now enjoy it!

"Because even the smallest of words can be the ones to hurt you, or save you," by Natsuki Takaya in Fruits Basket

ANATOLY POV:

Last night Oleg decided to talk to my parents about what happened on Friday night, because he explained that he felt very uneasy in hiding something so important from them. Of course my mum went on her rather scary and berserk mood when she heard what happened and demanded that an action was to be taken immediately; she wanted to drive me to school on Monday, but thank God we somehow persuaded her not to do that. This was the last thing I needed in school right now and I think I had been damn lucky that almost nobody noticed what happened. My dad remained quiet as I explained and then, both dad and mum, thanked Oleg from the bottom of their heart.

It wasn't easy for my mum in particular, but dad exchanged a quick look with Oleg that for me spoke volumes. He trusted him very much and that was crystal clear, but what would he say about us? I groaned out annoyed as I shifted my eyes to the alarm on my nightstand, realising it was freaking 6 a.m. and I didn't get much sleep. Oleg was right, though: I had to talk to my parents, especially after what happened on Saturday. I gulped and shifted in my bed feeling my lower buddy waking up at the memory of that kiss, our first kiss.

Our only kiss for now.

Argh...yeah, I had to talk to them, because I knew that bastard would never dare to touch me further until I had sorted things out and yeah, that was the only path to follow.

It wasn't just a matter of being physical and open with Oleg. There was much more than that.

I had hidden enough, lied to my parents enough and I never liked it. It was like a painful, crushing weight on my shoulders, and now the idea of being completely honest and open with me gave me the sensation of lifting a very heavy lid.

There was nothing to hide now, nothing that made me feel wrong or dirty, nothing that made me feel like something had rotten in my inner self. No. I fucking felt in peace and healed, I finally felt good, and it was thanks to Oleg. I didn't want to hide my feelings, not anymore, especially from my family. After hearing what happened to him in the past, what he went through, damn, I felt like loving him even more. He was such a tough and incredible bastard and I still couldn't believe he reciprocated my feelings and my rather insane desire. Fuuuck...his hands on me...my hands on him...the way his tongue deepened into my mouth in feral want, how he made me feel how I affected him physically...he was so freaking hard and so was I.