CH. 20 Deeper into my heart - Deeper into your soul (Part 2)

Dear All,

Here is CH.20 PART 2 as I promised yesterday. I wanted to posted it earlier, but I came back home at 10 PM, so you can imagine I had a long day :)

Now, please let me THANK YOU for the incredible love, enthusiasm and support you showed for Part 1: it's simply amazing! Thank you for your comments, messages and votes! I was blown away when I checked them...guys, you are awesome <3

I know some aren't so comfortable with Anatoly and Oleg being "balanced", but you have to see that it's part of their relationship and personalities. I create the bed part according to characters personalities. For instance, Alexi also would "switch", for he would move Hell and Heaven for his Travis of course, but our Travis doesn't want to because he loves Alexi being very wild. So you see what I mean?

I'll be looking forward to reading your comments: I would like to DEDICATE PART 2 to ALL OF YOU, as HUGE THANK YOU for your love and support! I hope you'll enjoy it.

A picture of Anatoly (--> very handsome Alexander Ludwig), but of course Tolya has tattoos and different expression, but you know what I mean. You can picture him according to the description. The song is the same from Part 1.

Now, enjoy Part 2!

"And when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment..." by Plato in The Symposium

OLEG POV:

"Anatoly, I want to feel you inside of me," I told him, staring straight into his eyes and feeling my blood roaring at the view of his expression.

I desired to feel the same he did before when he was held by me, and I desired Anatoly to feel the way I did when I was driving him in undiluted and shredding ecstasy.

"Oh God, if you tell me this you'll drive me nuts, you know this, right?"

"I mean it," I said with rawer voice and his eyes widened a moment as he tried to restrain his reactions and body. "I want us to experience every sensation the other felt." My eyes held his firmly and he breathed more erratic.

I meant it not this time only, because it was clear it was an aspect of our physical relationship that we both needed. I would never be entirely content and satisfied by not feeling the wildness and intensity of Anatoly, as his ways would possibly arouse me more and more. None of us would ever be able to feel constrained or restricted in the way of expressing our emotions, feelings and physical yearnings.

"Anatoly," I said more firmly and his breathing sharpened to a point that his chest was rising and lowering in evident exhales and inhales, his eyes gazing at me with such fierceness that I could almost savour it on me, almost tasting his desire. "As I told you earlier, I want the raw, temperamental and true Anatoly."

"Oh fuuucckk me, Oleg, I'll go mental with that but I so damn want it, too," he groaned, once more closing his lips on mine rather roughly, slipping his demanding tongue inside, while his hands closed around my back. Our bodies pressed together and there was no mistaking in how we both were hard and excited. Anatoly was an intense and quite dangerous kisser, because his emotions were there exposed in the way his tongue claimed mine and tried to dominate it.