CH. 28: The answer of drugged memories

Dear All,

Finally I am able to post CH.28 of "Loving You is Forbidden". Sorry for the delay. I had problems with Wattpad last week and I even couldn't post comments or vote. I read that some of you experienced the same issues. Let's hope it's fine now. Yesterday then, I couldn't post it because I had issues with the washing machine, but now it seems fine.

Now, you will have a VERY long chapter touching a few very important points and I believe you will enjoy it: well, I hope so :-)  I will be looking forward to reading your amazing comments that always really bring me great joy and love. So, let me know what you think of this one!

Just one request please: don't ask me about placing Oleg and Anatoly on a BDSM or D/s situation because it obviously does NOT go with their personalities, story and characters. Thank you!

A big thank you for your votes and comments and message: you are ALL incredible! Sorry I haven't replied yet, but I will.

I chose a picture of our very handsome, badass Tolya (--> handsome and talented Alexander Ludwig) and a song that seemed to perfectly fit with the chapter, in particular the first half (you will see, even if the words might not perfectly go with it, the rhythm does).

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all of you and in particular to my dear  SheliCard as a big thank you for your kind and sweet words in your last comment: THANK YOU. Whenever I hear that my stories somehow help you dear readers, even in a small way, well...you have no idea how happy it makes me! Feel free to share your emotions with me! Or your funny anedocts, if you have any :-)

And now, enjoy the chapter!

"Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart." By Haruki Murakami in 'Kafka on the Shore'

OLEG POV:

"I want you and I need you, Oleg," Anatoly said with rough voice, his eyes burning with many emotions and with raw physical need. "I must feel you or I'll go fucking insane." I felt my lips curving in that smirk that always appeared only for this temperamental and very wild brat, because only Anatoly could move such reactions in me. Only this brat could entirely understand me and share my same needs. "I'm not even sure it's just physical desire or what, but I know that I must be with you now."

We both felt in the exact same way, the same emotions coursed through us and seemed to tangle in invisible strings between us, pulling us closer and closer. I also needed Anatoly, after what today we both risked.

It was not mere physical and sexual desire or need. It was much more. It was the primal necessity to feel the other safe and unharmed in their arms, to connect emotionally and physically, to be close and express our love on a more intense way.

"I would have not touched you in your room, out of respect for your parents and because we are both very private when it comes to this, but Anatoly, as I said before, it is good we are here." My voice gave away the emotions simmering in my veins and heart and it sounded deep, low and craving to have my partner and lover in my arms. My hands lowered under his impossibly to describe ass and suddenly, pulled him up. He reacted immediately by letting go of a quiet swearing word and then, his legs went around my waist, his arms now around my neck. Anatoly was becoming more and more powerful in terms of muscles and I could feel his strong legs tugging me more against him, the strength in the grip, knowing he would soon be in his usual very wild and unleashed mood. "I need to make love with you, Anatoly. I need to feel you in my arms."