CH.3 Kick-start my heart

Hello dear all, so as promised here is another update in little time. Must say we don't have the bike-race day here, because when I wrote the chapter, it just came up as this one, which I really hope you'll enjoy! We have another bit of Anatoly daily life :-)

Let me know what you think, as I LOVE to read your comments! Thank you so much for the enthusiasm ans liking you're showing for this story: it's amazing! You guys are amazing!!!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to CherrySummer as a big THANK YOU for your comments and because I know you liked Anatoly since "Tricks of Love", enjoy!

On the right a wonderful banner Maria231000 made for me: love it, thanks!

And SHOUT-OUTS TO new stories to CHECK OUT!

1) _Skyfall_  with the story "LOVE WITH TRAGEDY"  !!!

2) Radio_Active_Freak with the story "DOUBLE TROUBLE" !!!

3) Oh_My_Love with the story "SLEEPING BEAUTY" !!!

And now, enjoy Anatoly and Oleg!

ANATOLY POV

"My acquaintances are many, my friends are few; those who really know me fewer still."  In cold Blood, by Truman Capote

“Anatoly! You dork! Wait for me!”

Me a dork?? And with those shrieking words I felt a pair of skinny arms going around my neck and almost choking me. And then a whiff of overly sugary perfume almost completed the job in suffocating me. Why the hell they produced such strong things? It was like legal poison.

“Viola, you’re choking me. Get the hell off my neck.” I groaned rolling my eyes and then sending a menacing glare to guy after he shot me a shocked look and muttered something that because of his good luck I haven’t heard.

Right, I guess a guy like me walking around with a girl like her on my back probably did not look exactly ordinary. And not to mention how freaking loud and piercing her voice was.  The US Army could use it as weapon of mass destruction, no kidding. Ah, good thing her brother was different, way more calm and not this damn loud.

“Give up, I want a piggyback ride and you gonna give it to me.” She sang in my ear wrapping her super skinny legs around my waist. How could such skinny girl be so energetic and strong? Did she eat something weird and special every freaking morning?

“Tell me what you eat every morning, because I want the same.” I grumbled after having decided to give up and let her have her way. It’d be easier and less annoying and loud. “And where is Adrian, anyway?”

“I left him behind because he was wasting time flirting with a couple of girls. You guys should get together. I think you look hot as couple.”

I forced myself not to reply to that, because sure as hell, none of us felt like getting together. Maybe having some fun together, but nothing remotely close to a relationship; to say it all, the idea of a relationship freaked me out. Sure, what my twin and his chipmunk had was something to envy, given how lost they were in their fairy land, and I believe it was the same for the Mighty Sasha and his sexy man, but don’t know…after all the crap that happened in the past years I wasn’t comfortable with the thought of completely committing with someone. And the impassive bastard was right; there was still quite a lot to sort out and face. Shit, it annoyed me so much to admit he was right, but hell, as long as I keep it for myself who cared, right?