CH. 25: Shredding the last limit for ultimate trust (Part 1)

Dear All,

as I promised in my message, today I am posting  a NEW chapter that obviously came out very long and that I had to divide in two parts. This should have been part 2 of CH. 24, but it came out as CH. 25 part 1 :-) Tomorrow I am posting Part 2.

This chapter is the ending of their date, in a very strong and emotional way, for then taking us to the matter at hand: who is the person attacking Anatoly in school?

I really hope you will enjoy it and I will be looking forward to reading your wonderful comments: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PATIENCE and LOVE!

I didn't post it before because Wattpad was not working well and now it seems like it decently does. I was also travelling, sorry about the waiting.

A picture of Oleg (--> handsome model Vince Ramos) but we all know that our Oleg looks different and well, this is just a picture to give a general idea and visual impact. As song, I chose something that I believe perfectly fits the core moment of this chapter and I believe you will agree.

I would like to dedicate this to all of you and in particular to fantasywriter16 as a big THANK YOU for your votes, comments and for your support! Also, as a way to give you some of Viola fairy-dust for your own writing :)

Let me all know what you think, thank you!

And now, enjoy it!

"I would not wish any companion in the world but you", by William Shakespeare

OLEG POV:

We continued walking outside under the snow for some other time, until we decided to come back. When we returned home, I turned the fireplace on, for the night and its very cold temperature were perfect for it, and in fact Anatoly sat in front of it on the soft and thick carpet placed between the sofa and the hearth. I remembered that in my old, humble house in Siberia, we had carpets hanging on the walls, in order to better insulate from the cold during those long winters. It definitely was not necessary in this house in New York and the Denisov gifted me with a considerable wealthy life, as Yevgeny Denisov compensated me every month for my work with a far too generous and more than I deserved salary.

I sat behind him on the couch, wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, for I felt no cold given the fire quietly and slowly burning in front of us. Anatoly also wore a more comfortable pair of loose jeans and a long-sleeves t-shirt, and I found myself observing him and the slight shift of the muscles of his back whenever he moved. I wanted to tell him about today's finding and about that letter, as I needed to know whether he had ever met or known a girl named Caroline Palmer, but for the moment I decided to postpone the discussion to the following day.

We were having a very good and serene time, an evening that I could see how it pleasantly and positively affected Anatoly's mind and how it smoothed down all of his preoccupations. Also, it sedated some of my preoccupations, given I had a name in my hands and it was just a matter of making that vermin commit a wrong step. The call to that police officer proved not very profitable, given the girl had not been killed as the writer of that letter accused in those pages. It was mostly an accident, even though it was a very tragic and possibly shocking accident. The resentment in those pages could be understandable if it did not endanger Anatoly. I could have remotely tried to sympathize with that person's grief, even if that was not my exact nature, but the fact that the anger and hatred were wrongly directed to Anatoly erased every chance of it.