CH.1 Been there, done that

Hello dear all: Happy New Year and as present and thank for your lovely messages, here comes chapter 1 of this story, which is rather long and intense and new characters are introduced. The story right now officially begins and lets how it'll unravel.

I really hope you'll enjoy it and I'll be honestly looking forward to reading your comments and messages, as I love them! So, let me know what you think, thanks!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to DerreckSanchez as a thank you for you super funny comments you make that always have me laughing :-D Hope you'll enjoy it! And Dee: ALL THE BEST WITH YOU STORIES! Yep, Derreck writes stories!

On the right, a wonderful banner XxAricka_DylanxX made for me: thanks, love it!

Motley Crue music is perfect for this first chapter.

And now..enjoy!

ANATOLY POV

“If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the "Fuck you" signs in the world. It's impossible.” J.D. Salinger, "The Catcher in the Rye".

I annoyingly scratched my hair, running my hand over my spiked mohawk while I listened to the endless boredom called history, wanting nothing more than take that door, throw it open and slam it close behind me and walk out of this living hell. But I couldn’t and I damn knew it; the teacher had his eyes on me and the smallest mistake would send me directly to the principal, who would call my parents, who would freak out and lecture me about the fact I had to finish school and get a diploma.

I sighed and again brushed my mohawk another time, glaring at one idiotic typical pussy-like nerd sitting beside me that spent most of the lecture eyeing me worried and sweating bullets afraid I would jump him and beat the crap out of him. Why on hell I would do that? They all fucking knew I was trying to behave now and that I was an open and “outed” gay; right, the most brilliant decision of the year, believe me. They should award me with me the biggest moron and shithead demented being of the year award for having let my mouth run months ago revealing I was gay. Damn, it sure was one of the most stupid things I have ever done, but whatever; what was done was done and what am I? Some pathetic little kid always whining and hiding behind his mother’s skirt? I really don’t think so. However, coming out and shouting in the corridor, out of huge and dangerous annoyance caused by that asshole of Sergey, sure earned me a ticket for constant and endless irritation and ridiculous bullying.

Yeah, bet you are laughing your ass off, right? But that was the true. The big and scary and sick bully was now being bullied and had a nice word painted on my locket. Sure, the table turned around pretty much, right?

The funny part?

Nobody stuck for me. Well, that wasn’t a surprise, given my past behaviors and given my present looks and attitudes. Who would stick for someone like me? I looked exactly like what I was: an angry nineteen years old guy with a bad temper and zero tolerance and patience that was forced to sit down and stand this shit, with tattoos and looks that screamed punk and biker, a past in a gang and as violent bully. So, no big surprise everyone pretended I didn’t exist in school and whenever Sergey came over with his group of branded morons they all suddenly found themselves busy with something else. Wouldn’t you do the same? I would. Probably.

I sighed and cursed under my breath, hissing to that guy still staring at me as if staring at some dangerous stray dog to piss off and that somehow worked. The teacher though shot me a quick inquisitive look and I refrained from rolling my eyes; I was beginning to understand what Dima meant with biology and American literature, but had to admit I enjoyed literature as I enjoyed reading books, even though it was quite a secret. It didn’t look very cool for a former delinquent to have a nerdy side hidden deep down; hell, very deep down.