Chapter 12: Meeting halfway to jump to the old days

Dear all,

as promised I post the second new chapter of  "Loving you is forbidden" :-)

Thank you very very very much for your amazing and warm welcome back, it is fantastic, as Travis would say, to be back here with you all.

I hope you will enjoy this one, too.

A picture of our Alexi (--> very handsome Kerry Degman) and a song that somehow I saw going well with this chapter and the difficult relationship the Mighty Sasha and Tolya had.

I dedicate this chapter to my twin and dearest friend Purva! Thank you for everything!

And now...enjoy!

And please remember: tomorrow I will post a new chapter of "Fallen for an Angel", so stay tuned!

Cheers,

-TheWitchAndTheCat-

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for", by Bob Marley

ANATOLY POV:

I was alone with the Mighty Sasha. I swallowed down silently and felt something prickling my skin, and it was related to being alone with him. I was not used to it anymore and something heavy still weighted on me when it came to him.

I looked at Sasha and didn't know what to say, but he wasn't someone to beat around the bush and he talked to me immediately.

"I came here to talk to you, Tolya. I had thought to give you some time, as for sure forcing you never worked but my love, my Travis, said that maybe this time I could risk it." The way his eyes softened the moment he spoke about his man let me clearly understand that indeed Travis had been able to discover new sides of my friend. That crazy dude was a lucky and special sexy dude.

"He's quite the person, I kinda like him," I admitted without thinking about the possible meaning of my words and immediately realized them as I went to explain myself, but Sasha only chuckled.

"I know what you mean and however, you'd have no chances. We are soul-mates," he said it looking straight at my eyes, as if searching for something, but then he smirked clearly showing he meant what he said. He surely was very territorial and I bet rather possessive, given his reaction. I wondered what kind of man Oleg would be: jealous, very easy going, territorial or not? I could not tell yet. Silence dropped between us and his eyes kept staring at me, but then he broke it. "Tolya, it is not just what Travis suggested, but I thought about everything and I want to understand what happened. I know something happened, because after thinking about it and about what happened in general, I came to the conclusion years ago you changed in a way that was not normal. What happened, Tolya? Do you feel like talking with me?"

To say I was surprised was the statement of the year. The Mighty Sasha stood there in front of me asking if we could talk and if I was open to that. I had underestimated my friend and that was crystal clear; I sighed and once more realized that bastard was right.

"Is it OK?" He asked once more, studying my face.

"Yeah, sorry, you just surprised me," I admitted. I passed a hand in my hair and dropped a moment on the couch, thinking about this, and then decided to man-up and trust what Oleg said. "Maybe we could go to my room, if you don't mind it, because there we can talk quietly and well, you know...yeah, a lot happened and to be honest it was long time I was waiting for the right moment to talk to you, but I am a bit of a freaking coward and didn't know how to...never mind. We can go upstairs if that is fine with you." Sasha simply nodded.