CH.4 Off-duty adrenaline

Hi dear all, so as promised I am updating this story and here comes a new chapter with the bike racing and what else? Who knows..not going to say much about it now.

I really hope you'll enjoy it, so let me know what you think: I LOVE to read your comments and messages and sorry if I can't reply every one, but I sure read them all and smile and comment them in my head :-) Thank you dear all!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Kumiona36 as a THANK YOU for reading and commenting and voting my stories! Hope you'll like this chapter!

On the right an amazing banner that Klovis made for me: I love it darl! xox

About the music, I think it perfectly suits the racing scene, don't you think so? Ok, I also totally love that movie.

Now, SHOUT-OUTS for NEW STORIES and AUTHORS: let's CHECK THEM OUT!

1) bee_24xox with a new story called "HELP ME TO LOVE AGAIN" !!!

2) LEAMS2 with a psychological fantasy-horror "LUCIUS' SHADOW" !!!

3) CallMeViki: ALL of her STORIES, as she has many of them !!!

4) VirginiaKenney: ALL of her STORIES, as she's many great ideas !!!

And now, enjoy!

ANATOLY POV

“I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same” by Valentino Rossi

The alarm woke me up like a blast and I groaned staring at the ceiling a moment and cursing everything at how early it was. Yeah, I wasn’t exactly a morning person and for crying out loud, I dare you to be a damn chirpy and cheerful person at freaking five in the morning. Dima was the same; he didn’t function very well in the morning, but he was another story. Another groan followed another curse in Russian, and my body rolled a bit in the bed, but as soon as my brain connected and remembered the reason for getting up this damn early on Sunday, I sprang up and rushed to the bathroom for a record-time shower. In less than ten minutes I was ready and set: got all of my gears and protections stuffed in a bag and helmet hooked at my arm. Damn, my body was already trembling at the idea and my blood already tickled me.

I tried to repress the excitement by slowly walking the stairs, avoiding in this way to wake my family up; but screw it. The state of it was so high that I probably looked like a junkie moron. The house was really quiet at this time and the kitchen was empty; on the main table were a note and a box.

“Tolya sweetie, I made something to eat for you and Oleg. Please, be careful with your motorcycle. Love, mum and dad.”

I shook my head and sighed. Did she think I was ten years old? I knew only mum wrote that message, as dad wasn’t the type of man to entertain in such sentimental sappy stuff, but well, why complaining? Wasn’t something I terribly missed in these past years, but never admitted? Another long sigh and then my body almost jumped out of my skin as that creepy bastard snaked in the kitchen in ninja style, approaching me and looking perfectly fine as if waking up this freaking early on Sunday was the most normal thing. But probably he woke up early every morning. Yeah, old geezers always wake up early.