CH. 32: Leave the bad in the past - live the future with you (Part 2)

Dear All,

As Promised, here comes CH.32 Part 2 and I really hope you will enjoy it because it containts many small things and important points that had to be addressed and solved. I am sure you will like them, but as always, I look forward to reading your comments and feedbacks, as they really help a lot :-)

This chapter contains many emotions, many different moments, interactions, sort of closure, and new situations that will lead us to my future stories. I won't say much now of couse.

It came out very long as usual, but I am no longer worried about you, dear readers, for you obvioulsy enjoy it (which is a bless for me: THANK YOU!)

I would like to thank you for your incredible and kind support, for your votes, for your comments, messages, your love and funny remarks :-) As Oleg would say, having you as readers is a honour for me.

I dedicate this chapter to all of you and in particular to Purplepuppy101 as a big, sincere THANK YOU for your comments and votes, for following my stories for long time and always giving me your thoughts on each new chapter, thank you my dear!

The song I chose somehow seems to fit perfectly both Anatoly and Oleg and I think you will agree on that, especially in some scenes of this chapter.

Alright dear all, enjoy the new chapter and please, let me know what you think of it!

"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone" in 'The Fellowship of the Ring' film by Peter Jackson based on 'The Lord of the Rings' by J.R.R. Tolkien

OLEG POV - THREE WEEKS LATER:

I sat on the couch with Anatoly, his head resting on the leg that had not been shot, my hand slowly caressing his hair, as we watched a movie and enjoyed the quietness of the room and the warmth of the fireplace. Outside was still very cold, even if it was past mid of February, and some small flakes of snow silently fell from the sky.

"Am I too heavy?" he asked, moving his head to look at me and I shook my head. "No, really, I mean it," he insisted, and I chuckled, making him arch his brows.

"I am perfectly fine, Anatoly, is that clear enough?" I lightly touched his face, tracing the lines of his lips. "It was not the first time and I went through worse, believe me." His eyes darkened, and his expression grew harder. "I am glad I can tell you these things and be here at your side. I really only want to think of how to spend the days with you." He sighed out and linked his hand with mine.

"I know what you mean, I want the same, and...will you tell me more about some of your past missions as part of the GRU?" I nodded, and his face relaxed a bit. I knew he was still working on what happened three weeks ago and I was there beside him, as I will always be. I moved my arm as it felt a bit stiff and massaged it a moment. His eyes immediately glued on me. "Is it hurting, do you need something?" I shook my head, smiling.

After I was discharged from the clinic where I stayed for over a week, he had spent the past two weeks here with me, going home once in a while and for a very short time, helping me in every possible way and it was something I really was not used to and that took me time to cope with. The fact was that Anatoly was a very stubborn and temperamental punk, so discussing this with him was pointless and I simply gave up. Honestly speaking, I would never be able to completely be used to that, but I said nothing and let him do as he wished, for it was a way for him to go through what happened and deal with his internal emotions.