CH. 16: "Someday tenderness will trick&treat the world"

Dear All,

as I wrote today, here is a new chapter of "Loving You is Forbidden" and as you can see, it is long and it has a lot of interaction between Anatoly and other characters.

I really hope you will enjoy it and as always I will be reading your comments and messages with great joy! Thank you very much!!!

I will not say much about this, aside that it includes the often mentioned Halloween party and much more. Let me know what you think of it!

I selected a picture of Sugar Skull or Day of the Dead makeup that you should imagine on our beautiful and very sweet Viola. And the song, it felt right for this chapter and then for the party. One small and very personal curiosity about "Just like Fire" by Pink: she dances at the rhythm of the song with the silks in the video... I had a choreography of Aerial Hoop with that song :-)

I dedicate this chapter to all Anatoly and Oleg' fans and in particular to maryjanelovesthepapa: thank you dear for that nice exchange of comments and for your opinions! And yes, Anatoly's new bike's colour is green indeed as in my Facebook page cover.

BTW: follow me on Facebook, if you want of course, thank you :-)

Now, enjoy the chapter!

"You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you," by Jane Austen in "Pride and Prejudice"

ANATOLY POV:

I still couldn't freaking believe we actually watched a movie together. I mean, that man agreed on watching a movie with me, quietly sitting there beside me, after having prepared dinner. I was set on ordering food, because I felt overly lazy to cook and because it was something that bored me. However, of course the bastard here had to be his usual self and he told me to pipe it down and simply assist him. Oleg knew how to cook...fuck. It was nothing of complicated and elaborated like my mum did, but he knew how to take care of himself for sure. Looking at him, it seemed he somehow enjoyed it and he actually confirmed it to me: Oleg had often helped his grandmother around the house and he learnt many things from her. I wished I could have had the chance to meet her, but she had died years ago.

The more he shared his past and life with me, the more I understood that Oleg must have suffered in his past years. I doubted such man would ever admit it, though. He said it was all in the past and it was clear he was a man not wanting to waste time over thinking about that, but...Oleg was a human being. Alright, not a very normal human being, but fuck me, in the past days and especially during last Saturday, I came to see more of him. He wasn't impassive because he felt nothing. He was impassive because he knew damn well how to control and sedate his emotions. Oleg was very rational, which completely clashed with my impulsiveness. Quite the damned combination, wasn't it? It seemed to work, though.

I began to feel like we gave something to each other and, for the first time in my life it was finally possible for me to be the one giving something. It wasn't much for sure, at least not as much I wished to, but it was the very beginning. I had taken so much from everyone in the past years...too fucking much; but they kept giving it to me, not matter what and dear God, I was apparently being able to slowly repay, starting with Oleg.

But damn...watching that movie with him had been a mind-blowing experience. Nothing happened, as my hormones on a rampant hoped, but it was fine anyway, because I had never enjoyed such moment with anybody else. Friends and Dima didn't count, it wasn't the same shit. But with a person like Oleg? He sat there silently, relaxed on the couch of our game room, right there beside me. He must have understood that I was still freaked by everything, as I wasn't certain how to approach him or touch him without doing something stupid or lame, because he occasionally ran his hand in my hair, soothing my nervousness.