CH. 10: Pulling the strings of his limits

Dear all,

as promised earlier on here is the new chapter with a new pace picking up. Let me know what you think of it as I love to read your comments and messages!

Thank you once more for your support, your words, your sweetness and your being my fans and readers!

Sorry to bother once more, but hey, like my FB page, as I enjoy post many nice things there :-) Here is my link: https://www.facebook.com/TheWitchAndTheCat?ref=tn_tnmn

It would my cat and I very happy ^^

Now, a picture of Vincent and a song that felt perfect for this chapter.

I dedicated it to my friend Shifting2wolf for many reasons and because she was close to me and because it is my way to be close now. Thanks for everything!

Now, enjoy the chapter!

ANATOLY POV:

"If I were the rain could I connect with someone's heart just as it can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?" by Tite Kubo, Bleach Vol. 3

"Can I talk to you a moment?" I asked without leaving his eyes a second.

It was not the easiest thing and damn it, it felt as if they were burning, but no way in hell this time I would let go. Apparently the granitic beast here had attended some course about how to drill freaking holes in people with just your stare and how to make them flee away in a nanosecond. I had to gulp and it pissed me off already, triggering irritation and blood rushing, realizing I was about to start with the wrong foot. I was about to open my mouth and let out an idiot remark, but the problem was that no idea for how long I would be able to contain it.

Oh dear God in the sky, what was wrong with this bastard here and with me? Ha, with me I was damn pathetically afraid to already know what was wrong.

Give me a very thick wall where I can slam my moronic head, please.

I swallowed down as more of Oleg's smell reached me and my mouth felt dry. My eyes stupidly quickly ran over his entire Hulk-like huge body and huge muscles and ran too further, reminding me of another huge part he had. Argh...

I so wanted to bang my head somewhere and actually, bang someone and...oh fuck me. Stop it! Stop it! I couldn't let him see this and it was absolutely out of mind. And moronic. And pathetic. And dangerous. And absolutely out of character. And dangerous once more on more different levels.

Why Oleg?

My mouth went drier and I felt suddenly unsure on why I was here at his house at all. It was probably a mistake due to my short fuse and impatience, and I was evaluating the chance of turning back and say I needed nothing. Wait a moment, wait a freaking moment, Anatoly. What the heck are you? A spineless little coward? The hell with that. Man up and face this impassive creepy bastard, who, by the way, pissed you off very much for days.

"So, can I talk to you or not?"

Oleg considered my question for a long moment, thinking about something, and then he let out a very quiet sigh. He stepped back to the side and opened the door for me, eyes fixed on me. He was not sensing what was going on inside me, right? I really hope not.

"Come in, Anatoly."

I shot him another look and then without breathing out a single word, as his eyes were literally drilling freaking holes in my freaking face, I stepped in and fuck me, my jaw tightened as my arm brushed against his and fuck me even more when my little buddy decided to show up and stiffen up as my nostrils got filled with this impassive bastard's scent. It was a mix of shower gel, some cologne he probably used every day and fresh sweat, because he had probably finished doing some Hulk-like work-out or he was in the middle of that. I could see it from his t-shirt and from those sweat-pants, from the way his muscles were even more pumped than usual, his veins bulging out. I mentally groaned and I wonder if something was showing on my face because when I looked at him he stared at me with a lifted eyebrow, as if asking for something.