CH. 9 I AM SORRY, DEAR ALL

Dear all,

Here is a chapter-apologies-letter for you, to explain my absence and to tell you that I am back. For real, this time.

I am really sorry for letting you wait for months for a new chapter and for not being in touch, considering I had always answered all the messages and comments.

I am honestly sorry.

What happened?

Many things on a personal level that let me empty, without any time, without inspiration and for months I could not write. I was very sad and somehow ashamed to admit to all of you, my dear readers and fans that I could not write. I sat in front of my computer with notes at hand and nothing came out. No words, not sentences.

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I had a block.

I did not want to admit it at first and to be honest I had a lot in my mind. I don't want to indulge into my personal life and burden you with this, as it would be unfair. I already burdened you by disappearing for months, making you worry and wait way too long for new chapters.

I am sincerely sorry.

I want to tell you something, dear all: I AM BACK and this time, FOR REAL!

I missed writing and I missed you all very much.

I will not be able to update every single week like I used to due to work, studies and normal routine, but I can tell you I will update constantly. You deserve it and let's be frank: I love it!

I hated not to be able to write. It was terrible, believe me. It was as well terrible realizing how sometimes you need to push things and situations far so to find yourself back.

I want to thank you all, for your messages and everything.

I felt it was right to write such a message as in chapter format, knowing it would reach many of you.

Hey, STAY TUNED! A NEW CHAPTER is DONE and COMPLETED: it will be UPLOADE THIS EVENING :-)

And want to know something else? I am already writing another new chapter of "LOVING YOU IS FORBIDDEN", so look forward to a new soon update!

You are all amazing and absolutely fantastic! I am honest: when I felt alone, somehow I opened up the e-mails and read your messages.

THANK YOU!

TheWitchAndTheCat is back and this time for real !!!

Cheers, love and MEOW!

-TheWitchAndTheCat-

P.s. CHAPTER 9 of "LOVING YOU IS FORBIDDEN" will be OUT and UPLOADED THIS EVENING: stay tuned!

P.p.s. Why things and settings change always so much? Oh boy...