CH. 10 Extra: The only person, the only peace

Dear all,

as I did promise here is the EXTRA SHORT part of CH. 10 when Anatoly spent the night at Oleg's house.

I really hope you will enjoy it the now COMPLETED VERSION of this extra part of CH.10 :-)

Once more, many big THANK YOU to all of you for your support and being such amazing readers/fans. Let me know what you think of this very short extra chapter, even if not completed, as I look forward to reading your comments :-)

A picture of Vince Ramos as Oleg; one of my favourite I might add. A video from Lacuna Coil in a cover of "Enjoy the silence", as it seemed perfect for this chapter.

I shall dedicate the chapter to my dear friend Derreck Sanchez! I hope you'll enjoy it :-)

Originally I didn't think about this part, but after reading comments I thought it would have been a good idea and so, thank you.

For now, enjoy it and follow and like my FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/TheWitchAndTheCat?ref=hl

Enjoy the extra-chapter!

-ANATOLY POV-

"Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be." By Sonia Ricotti.

We came back from that place that was between a steak-house and sport-bar for bikers and Oleg wanted to take my babe, saying he had to return the favour and fuck me, this beast here sure knew how to take a bike at its limits and have my leather jacket almost scratched at the elbows for how much he could bend on turns. This man was absolutely freaking amazing on two wheels and even though almost an hour passed since we got back, my heart was still pumping fast for the adrenaline. My eyes quickly darted at him as he sat on the couch in what it seemed to be a relaxed version of Oleg. Fuck. I liked this version of him too much and fuck me even more, because I had already reached the point where it didn't sound anymore that mental to place the word like and Oleg in the same sentence.

I mentally sighed and I shook my head, seeing him looking at me with a questioning expression and I simply shook my head again as to say nothing was going on. I prayed every possible divinity hoping he wouldn't read into me right there. But I couldn't stop stealing quick glances at that man. Oleg sat on the couch with a number of papers in his hands, work-related papers as he explained me before when he asked whether I would have minded him having a look at something. I had no problem what so ever, because I let out what was pissing me off before, well almost everything and still didn't get some answers but never mind at the moment since I sure didn't want my infamous tempter to show up right now, and anyway what I wanted to say was that it didn't bother me as freaking strangely enough, the same person and bastard that had my temper reach thermonuclear temperatures and records was as well the same person whose calm and composed presence soothed my restless self.

That dofus of Dima had a similar effect on me because he was my twin idiotic brother and because he was my best friend, just like Sasha, but with Oleg it was different. It was a different kind of peace. With Dima I was almost completely at ease now and I knew I could count on him, because shit, he pretty much proved it this week, but the geezer here was on another level. It was complete peace and my mind went at rest. Even though I was damn aware of his presence and of his severe look sometimes stopping on me, his dark eyes lingering on me as if wanting to guess what was on my mind, as if wanting to assess whether I was honestly OK or not. I was aware of his smirks that irritated me and at the same time aroused me. I was aware of his physicality and how his freaking Hulk-like body affected me big hell time.