CH. 19: Loving you without restraints

Dear All,

As I anticipated, this weekend I am updating "Loving You is Forbidden" and the new chapter is out ... now you will feel the intensity of their love and desire growing , or so I hope :-)

I hope you will enjoy it and I will be looking forward to reading your comments and messages! Let me THANK YOU ALL for your wonderful comments, feedbacks and for your votes: thank you, thank you, thank you!

I dedicate this chapter to All of You waiting for more "intimacy" between the hot bastard and the temperamental brat and in particular to BookWorm1737: thanks for the very interesting and stimulating exchange of opinions in the comments and for your support.

I selected a picture of Tolya in the action of removing clothes (--> very handsome and very talented Alexander Ludwig ... ps, I love the serial "Vikings" ) and we can understand Oleg's reaction I believe. The song is from Imagine Dragons and it had a rhythm that seemed to match most of the actions and pace of this chapter.

Now, I won't add more. Enjoy the new, long chapter and let me know what you think of it!

"For a few seconds they looked silently into each other's eyes, and the distant and impossible suddenly became near, possible and inevitable," by Leo Tolstoy in 'War and Peace'.

ANATOLY POV

The week passed relatively quietly and no more bullshit happened in school. OK, almost. We cleaned Viola's locker and mine too, since the following day other words had been sprayed on it; this was so ridiculous that I was beginning to think that the "artist" might have been a kindergarten school brat, for all I knew. Those words meant freaking nothing to me and apparently, they got the message, given nothing else happened the following days. That jerk of Sergey kept to himself and mostly ate alone, and it's not like I missed his presence or his annoying sneer. Yet, it was strange, because it was damn clear Viola and Seryozha liked each other, and the weirdest thing was that she actually let him be.

Bull, it wasn't strange.

I understood what was going on and it was good in this way. Surely Lebedev hadn't behaved as lowly as I did in the past, but he had his fair share of crap. I guessed that some "thinking" time would do him some good. I saw the way he looked in the past days and I knew what went through his mind all too well. Waking up wasn't always the sweetest thing and it could actually throw you in another sort of nightmare, once you faced your conscience. His one must be biting into his ass.

Adrian explained me that his sister was somehow conflicted between the fact that she liked him, but that she was still "upset" (if you could ever imagine a girl like Viola being actually upset or mad) for how he behaved with me. I snorted at that, not for much, but because I hadn't been a peach either and we all knew it. He told me that they needed their time and I decided to keep my nose out of it. It was pretty clear that it wasn't all about that. I think that having discovered and slightly seen his real good sides wasn't enough anymore for her and she was damn right; she deserved a guy with a real set of balls and steel-made backbone, someone that could make her laugh and smile in the way she usually did and that could also take care of her like the knight in shining armour she so much lounged for. So yeah, the jerk had to work his ass off to get his princess and that was right.

I smirked, casting my eyes at him now eating alone on a chair: I was damn going to enjoy this. In my eyes, that idiot was never attractive or good looking; girls though seemed to like him and now the table had turned around. Damn, I was really going to enjoy this.