CH 14: Feeling closer - shredding harder (Part 2)

Dear all,

here is Part 2 of CH. 14 "Feeling closer - shredding closer" :)

I will not say much, just that you guys know how to make my Cat's and my day absolutely magic! Thank you!

I have attached a picture of Oleg --> Extremely handsome and sculptured model Vince Ramon, and I combined the chapter to a song from Eminem Ft. Gwen Stefani that perfectly fits this second part, which you will see...it will knock your breath out ;)

I dedicate this chapter to my friend and talented writer Shifting2wolf: sorry hon if I didn't reply you earlier: big hugs to you and you know I love your stories :)

Let me know how you will feel about this chapter: I'll be very curious to hear from you, dear all.

And now, just enjoy it!

"If you give me wings I will soar for you, even if this whole land sinks into the water. If you give me a sword I will fight for you, even if this whole sky shot through with your light" by Tite Kubo, Bleach Volume 34

OLEG POV:

Anatoly sat right in front of me, sipping a soda and looking around, probably ordering his thoughts and what to say first. As usual, he had ridden his motorbike in that reckless and instinctive way, which made me wonder how he had never crushed anywhere; yet, he knew how to take it and control it, and chasing him on his bike, looking at him riding it in such wild way, inflamed my adrenaline and desire. I had managed to take over him and my red Ducati reached the place first, clearly triggering his pride. For that reason he sat quiet sulking for a couple of minutes, but then it subsided and Anatoly admitted how he wished to beat me. We decided to go for another ride after dinner because it was evident he needed to vent out some steam and temper. After spending some other time looking around, he finally spoke.

"I actually have something else to tell you," he said taking another sip of soda. "Today something happened in school." My fist tightened instinctively and I had to command myself to keep calm in order to let him talk.

"What happened?" I solely asked, obviously sounding not impassive and neutral as I wished.

"I think someone has it against me, which of course it's not a wonder and nothing too strange all considered, but today it involved Viola." He rolled his left shoulder back and placed a hand on it. Sitting here in apparent composure cost me a great effort. I had a violent wish and need to find this person and personally talk to such rat. "I was helping for that stupid Halloween party and I'm the one hanging things on the ceiling when Adrian is not there; Jeez, Viola is too skinny and I am afraid she'll fly away, but today she climbed the damn ladder and someone must have tampered it or messed with it, because one leg gave in and it threw Viola on the floor." He looked angry and so was I. This was getting too far and it was surpassing the limits I had feared it would pass. "I caught her and she's fine, of course, that's not the problem. The issue here is that this shit is starting to piss me off very much," he groaned slamming the glass on the table. "I got it, I was a piece of crap before and I deserve it, but to almost hurt people around me...this pisses me off as fuck."

I said nothing for a moment because I had to collect my thoughts. Someone had reached the point to tamper a ladder in order to hurt him; if it was known that he was the one doing that kind of job, it meant it was someone around Anatoly and his friends in school. It was not a petty and laughable revenge any longer: it had become a serious and dangerous game. Someone had something against Anatoly for some reason I could not phantom and it was indispensable to discover who that vermin was and what the matter was.