CH. 20: Deeper into my heart - Deeper into your soul (Part 1)

Dear All,

As I anticipated earlier, here is a NEW chapter for "Loving You is Forbidden" and I really hope you will enjoy it!

I am sorry for having made you wait for it, but it came out pretty long and I have divided it in 2 parts (the second part will be posted tomorrow) and it somehow took me time to write it as I wished to. I hope you'll like it. Thank you for your messages, I'll answer you of course :-)

I cannot say much about this, aside that we will be overwhelmed by their emotions. Somehow this couple really inspires me long chapters. It seems like there is a lot to tell about them.

I would like to DEDICATE this chapter to ALL OF YOU, as a BIG THANK YOU for your support, love, enthusiasm, sweetness and kindness. I absolutely love your comments, messages and votes, and you, and it's great to answer them.

Let me know what you think of it: I'll be looking forward to reading your comments and reactions!

Now, a picture of Oleg (--> handsome model Vince Ramos) BUT you must realise that this is purely indicative: Oleg is actually bigger and more muscular, taller and has more tattoos. His face has a harder look and well, he has scars. So yes...try to picture your own very scary but handsome Oleg :-) As song, I chose one that, even if pretty old, has a rhythm and touch that seemed to fit the chapter and the dynamics in it.

Now, enjoy it!

"And when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment..." by Plato in The Symposium

ANATOLY POV:

"Indeed Anatoly: no more limits between us."

At those words I think my brain split in million of pieces of insanity and deep, wildly demanding desire. I was breathing heavily and I freaking knew it and I freaking couldn't help it. My hands darted at his damn-so-muscular arms and once more we melted in a hot and lust-filled kiss. Whenever our tongues tangled and somehow tried to gain dominance over one another, everything burnt in me. I craved for more and more. He yearned for more and more. Oleg pushed my back against the door of the shower box and we just kissed for God only knows how long; my hand grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him harder on me. I think we both groaned out, but in that moment my mind had gone crazy. My tongue slipped deeper in his mouth and I just wanted more and more; our naked bodies pressed together and fuck me, both of us desired more.

We broke the kiss at the same time and gazed into each other's eyes, clearly reading in our stares the lust and desire and need to be closer. Our breathing was rough and heavy, I could hear his and it actually turned me on even more, because it was damn evident he felt in the same way I did. Oleg was right, though. There was no way I wanted to have sex...damn it...make love in this stupid narrow space; now not for sure, another time definitely. His eyes stared into mine with such intensity that I hardened more at the sensation they stirred in me; he always had this way of looking at me, as if piercing inside my mind, my body and somehow searching in deep and hidden places that he only could freaking find. The way he concentrated his dark and severe eyes on me was almost damn physical. It made me feel like he was actually touching me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him, because he kept completely silent simply studying my eyes. He released the grip on me of a sheer degree and once more he ran his nose and mouth on my neck. This was heaven and hell at the same time: this beast of a man doing this to me might have thrown me to hell without me realising that. I tightened the hold on him in response of it. I took another deep and long breath to calm my heart down, or else it might have exploded. I didn't even try to think about my dick, by now so hard that it was almost hurting. "Oleg?" I called, with my voice damn thick with desire that made my blood boil. The feeling of his hard lips on my skin was impossible to describe. I simply wanted fucking more.