CH.5 His allowed pleasure

Hi dear all, so as promised in the weekend I had two updates and today is Anatoly and Oleg' turn. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, which as usual turned out rather long. We left them with those two girls and what will happen now?

Let me know what you think with your amazing comments, which make my day every time I read them. And THANK YOU very much for the interest you are showing for this story and its characters: you're all fantastic!

Dedicated to all of you and in particular to Morlowski as a big THANK YOU for always commenting and reading all of my stories! Hope you'll like this chapter :-)

On the right an amazing banner Klovis made for me: thanks darl, I love it! <3

And SHOUT-OUT to another NEW WRITER and STORY to CHECK OUT:

1) Lex_The_Loner with "YOU CAN'T HURRY LOVE", a romantic love story !!!

The music fits perfectly Anatoly's state of mind in this chapter ;-)

And now, enjoy!

OLEG POV

“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”  by Tabitha Suzuma, “Forbidden”.

Anatoly wanted to ask something else, and precisely what I meant by saying “allowed pleasure”, but there was not going to be an answer. However, right when he was about to speak, two ladies stopped at our table offering two bottles of beer and clearly in the intent to flirt or engage any type of conversation. His first reaction was to send them off, but strangely enough he quieted down and simply exhaled his irritation out; I knew girls did not interest him, for he was gay and already admitted the opposite sex did not really sort any effect on him. It was something I related with quite well.

I looked at the girls, smiling and wearing rather short and adherent clothes, one of them eyeing Anatoly with evident interest. It was not the same pair I met at the bar, but another one and it didn’t surprise me. As already stated, the brat attracted attention and of course it was not just because of his hairstyle and dressing; Anatoly had something in him that pulled interest and people toward him, and his brash and abrasive attitudes had the effect of in fact instilling curiosity, because it was evident he had much more than meets the eye. However, Anatoly hadn’t realized any of this.

“Please, have a seat.” I said and he shot me a look that had me almost smirk, but it was better to ignore it.

Calling his expression surprised did not make it justice. And call it annoyed was not enough. As he caught my look, he rolled his eyes and snorted something to the girls. I had come to understand many kinds of people and these two here would not take a refusal as option and there was no need to be rude, especially with women. It was all part of the game: if a person was interested then he/she would try to attain the desired object, but the other one might be interested in that or not, as it was up to that person end or continue the game. Of course, when someone would step a certain limits things changed, but at the moment there was nothing of that sort.

“Thank you and is a Bud ok for you?” The one with long black hair asked me handing the bottle, but I politely shook my head and refused it.

“Thank you, but I cannot drink. I drive tonight.”  Anatoly shot the girl quite the annoyed glare and I eyed him meaningfully, and of course he understood the message.