CH. 21: Lost and found fragments

Dear All,

as I promised yesterday, today I am posting a new chapter and well, as always it's quite long. It can't be helped :-)

You will read many interesting things in it and I hope you'll enjoy all of them, so let me know what you think with your amazing comments and votes! I really appreciate and treasure each single comment, message and vote: THANK YOU!

Sorry for the delay but as I explained I was in pain with my neck, but now I am fine. Thank you for your lovely messages and for your sweetness, you guys are wonderful!

I see I have many re-readers and also new readers: that's great and I wanted to thank you all!

Now, this chapter is dedicated to all of you, in particular to River's fans and in specific to dear DeniseMarmolejos2 as a thank you for your support, lovely comments and because I think you'll like what Oleg and Tolya will talk about in Tolya's room ;)

A picture of River (--> gorgeous and very charming Colton Haynes) and a song that I believe perfectly fits Anatoly's feelings in this chapter. Most of the words sung by Eminem match with his emotions, you'll understand.

Now, I hope you will enjoy it and I will be looking forward to reading your comments!

"It would be so great if it were possible to go through life without making a single mistake but there is no such path. Falling, tripping, losing the way, making mistakes, little by little, walking one step at a time, this is the only way", by Natsuki Takaya in Fruits Basket

ANATOLY POV:

Oleg woke up earlier than me obviously, but this time I felt him move and that was because I was literally sprawled on him; well, to be precise, I was somehow sleeping forming a forty-five degree angle with the bed, laying half on his torso and half on the mattress, and I couldn't imagine how the hell that was possible. Fuck, how he could sleep like that and not mind me? That was the big question here. But he simply smiled at me as my eyes somehow opened up when he tried to gently shift me aside. It must have been very early because the room was yet dark and almost no sounds came from the neighbourhood. Oleg told me he had to meet with my father early and then to use his winter motorbike jacket, considering the temperature had dropped greatly.

I suppose I didn't care about replying back at 6 a.m. Or perhaps, I was really getting used to his very protective and caring side. He left it for me on the saddle of my babe, as he left breakfast ready for me in the kitchen.

Now I was standing in front of his garage, my bike ready and purring under me, and the keys of his house in my hand; his jacket was slightly loose on me, but not as much as I expected. My body sure had grown quite a lot in the past months and I had realised it only when I slipped into his motorbike jacket. The fact he said to use it didn't bother me one bit and it actually made me smile like some stupid brat; I wiped that moronic expression from my face and pushed the helmet down. I swallowed down at the feeling of having the keys on his place in my pocket and at the memory of our Sunday afternoon and evening.

The moment we reached home yesterday, I basically "attacked" him in his garage and we somehow managed to reach his living room. Fuck it: the fact Oleg let me also take him was beyond this world and it gave me so much pleasure that every time I felt like going literally insane. All day I was thinking about it and I realised I was damn jealous when Vincent kept staring at him, not to mention the waitress that smiled at Oleg in a damn obvious way. Yes, he was hot as fuck, but he was only mine. He must have picked up my shift of mood, because he quietly murmured how he liked this side of me and that obviously inflamed my desire even more. The result was that when we reached his place, I tore his leather jacket and shirt away and I didn't waste time in pressing him against a door. It was a miracle we reached his living room, I'm telling you. Feeling inside of him and making him almost lose his control was maddening on a fucking amazing level.