CH. 26: The lies of the truth (Part 2)

Dear all,

As I promised yesterday, here comes Part 2 of CH.26 and I really hope you will enjoy it! It is more intense and richer in terms of emotions and action. It was not easy to properly craft this whole chapter, so I hope I managed in that. You will see :-)

Let me know what you think of it with your awesome messages, votes and comments that I am really enjoying reading  right now :THANK YOU!

Thank you very much for your sweet and loving welcome back and for your kindness, it really made me feel wonderful and sincerely grateful.

I chose a song that seemed to well fit the chapter in general and in particular the last part; a picture of our Oleg (--> handsome model Vince Ramos) . I particularly like this image.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to everyone as a big thank you for your support and magical kindness, and in particular to Kappayokai as special thank you for reading and commenting my stories, also for your message :-)

Ah, before I forget: if you have an Instagram profile, follow me there, if you wish! And you already know I have a Facebook page. You will find me under my usual name :-)

And now, do enjoy this new chapter!

"I am there waiting, watching, keeping to the shadows. But when you need me, I'll step out of the shadows and protect what's mine." By Unknown Author.

ANATOLY POV:

I took my Ninja, because it was the best way to reach Vincent and where we had planned to meet. It was going to attract less attention than a big SUV for sure, as also Adrian's car wasn't exactly small and unnoticeable. He walked towards me and I handed him the extra helmet.

"Are you really sure you want to go with me?" I asked once more, because somehow, I felt uneasy in involving him more with anyone related to that gang; the more I thought about it, the more I realised how dangerous they were. Vincent had to get his ass out of there very soon. I also wasn't crazy at the idea of somehow involving Adrian in anything related to that fucked-up mess in school...but wasn't he already personally involved? Argh...I had to stop worrying more than a mother hen. It was ridiculous.

"Yes Tolya, I told you already. You should stop worrying about me this much, or I may think you are actually a very caring and thoughtful friend," he said with a playful tone as he winked at me, before pushing the helmet down.

Sometimes he gave me the very eerie impression of being able to read inside people's mind, even if in a different way than Oleg did. He mostly read people's face, expression and behaviour, while Adrian really felt their emotions. River was also very good in reading into people, but in another different way. I guessed Dima and I hadn't been blessed with such superpower, well, my twin even less than me. I observed Adrian a moment and then rolled my eyes as he gave me another teasing expression. Did he want to see that idiot this much? He could be my darn guest.

"Whatever," I snorted out. "Suit yourself and I'm sure that idiot will be happy to see you."

"I want to see him, to be honest, and make sure he's keeping his rather handsome face safe. Plus, this mess in school should end soon and I am happy to be there with you."

I nodded only at his last words, as a way of thanking him. He didn't press or ask for further information and discreetly told me he would wait to know more once this was over. I liked this side of him, because he never poked his nose where it didn't belong. I started my babe and switched gear ready to go. Adrian tightened his arms around me, because he still wasn't very used to my way of riding my beautiful babe; as a matter of fact, only Oleg was used to it and only he understood me and took his Ducati to levels that the mere thought was enough to ignite my blood. Dima thought I was mental and a danger to society when on two wheels and the idea helped me to find a smile and slightly relax.