Chapter Seventy-One

(Don't kill me please. I know, I know, I was basically dead for the last week and a half. I don't know what came over me but I got hit with the Lazy Train like always. I started a new book called "His Bad Girl", it sounds cliche but I think it's going to turn out well. It is under Teen-Fiction and Humor so it's not a fanfiction. I decided to finally make a non-fanfiction book. Feel free to pretend the character as your favorite 1D member or whoever you like. Check the book out please!)

Meredith's P.O.V

I stared at the blank wall with no emotion filling my body. It felt great to be empty to be honest. Not only will it help making you feel numb to your physical pain but also will make to avoid feeling the amount of betrayal that was surrounding you. Either way, I felt great.

The huge disgusting bruise that was showing off on my thighs made me flinch. I didn't even want to think about what happened to my back and my shoulders.

If someone were to tell me this was going to happened to be a few months ago while I was practically chasing after Harry like a fucking dog, I would've laughed and told them they were crazy. But to believe this was actually happening was a surprise to me. I knew this was too long and painful to be my worst nightmare.

I heard the metal door open letting some warmth come in but as soon as it closed, I was left with the coldness that was swirling around this room. I was getting used to the ice cold ground beneath me and I wasn't shaking and my teeth weren't chattering anymore. To be honest, I was cold as fuck right now but the coldness calmed me. Helped me feel more numb and I was happy about that.

"I can't believe he is forcing you to stay in this cold ass room."

I stiffened completely as I heard his voice run through my ears and choke my brain. I couldn't help but feel the anger bolting up but I didn't have enough energy to yell at him. I don't have any energy to be honest.

The only way I could avoid talking to him was pretty simple.

Being silent.

"I know you hate my guts. And I don't blame you..." He trailed off. I snorted, not able to handle holding it in.

Is he serious?

"You need to understand that I didn't have any other option," He trailed off.

Silence.

"Des is treating you like shit and I fucked up once again. But.....you....you have to tell him everything if you want to live," He explained. "He won't hesitate to kill you and I won't be able to do anything about it because....he....he has something against me."

Silence.

I heard his heavy boots walk over in front of me. I kept my head down, silently praying he would just leave. He didn't need to discuss anything with me and I didn't want to listen to anything but my heartbeat. My heartbeat that was beating slower by every minute that passed by. Sometimes I feel like my heart has stopped and I was dead already.

If only it was true.

"Des has Gemma locked up here somewhere." He stated after a short moment of silence. My heart squeezed at the sound of her name. I felt disgusted how she was related to these sick and dirty people. I wouldn't be able to live a single day if I had her life.

"He threatened that if I didn't bring you here then he will kill you and.....her," He continued showing emotion in his voice. His tone was soft but it instantly went to cold again. My head spun from the information that was being filled into my brain.

"B-but why do t-this?" I finally spoke, barely audible. My voice was dry and my throat burned as I tried to clear my it.

"Because I didn't have a fucking choice!" He basically screaming making me jump in surprise from his volume change all of a sudden.