Chapter Sixty-Five

READ IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT LAST CHAPTER: I've recently seen that Wattpad deleted half of the last chapter. I don't exactly have time to rewrite it for you all. But I will just give a summary for everyone who is confused. Basically there is an assembly and both Meredith and Harry attends it. Tori and Molly gets up on stage and gives a presentation. They make a slideshow and display all the guys Meredith have kissed. There's Zayn, Harry, Collin, and finally Louis. When Harry sees that Meredith kissed Louis, he gets pissed off and storms out. This chapter continues that. I'm so upset that Wattpad deleted one of the best parts of the book but I can't really do anything to get back my writing. Sorry for the confusion!

VOTE AND MAKE ME HAPPY! PWEASE? *PUPPY FACE*

Meredith's P.O.V 

The amount of eyeballs that were staring at me was uncountable. The amount of minutes/seconds that passed by was uncountable. And lastly, the amount of hope I had that Harry would let me explain was uncountable. 

It felt as if my body was burning under the full sun which was only a few inches away from me as everyone's eyes stared at me for god knows how long. 

I finally snapped by head to look at Harry who was next to me but only to find the seat empty. Not a trace of evidence that he was sitting there moments ago. I was quick enough to spot Harry storm out of the huge auditorium with his hands in fists. 

I pushed myself off the chair and found myself running out the auditorium which was silent even though there was about 200 students in there. 200 students who watched me get humiliated and who probably thinks I am a whore now. 

Which, now that I think about it, I sort of am. What kind of girl spins around in circle and snogs the first guy she lays her finger on? Oh I forgot, me. 

My voice was caught in my throat and I couldn't seem to call out to Harry as I ran after him. Even though he was fast walking and I was running, I wouldn't catch up. When I attempted to call after him, his name came out as a squeak from my mouth. I sounded like a mouse who was screaming out for help because a cat was holding onto his tail and wouldn't let him go. 

I slowed down a bit as I made in outside with Harry's body only a few yards away from me. 

"Harry!" I yelled finally getting my voice louder like I wanted. "Harry, stop please!" 

He ignored me like I expected but that didn't make me stop calling his name like there was no tomorrow. We made it into the parking lot before Harry decided to stop making me run right into his back. I stepped back right to catch my breath as he turned around and gave me the most disgusted and annoyed look ever. His jaws were clenched tightly and I saw his nose flare making me feel small and scared under his towering height. 

The darkening skies reflected his mood making this even more worse. I knew the sky was just minutes away from pouring buckets and buckets of rain. 

His face contorted with fury as his cheeks flushed and his eyes sparkled with ferocity. His knuckles were white from having his hands in tight fists but he didn't seem to give a single shit. 

I tried to breathe through my nose but was having a hard time from the hard stare he was giving me. I felt as if I moved or said a single thing, he would pounce on me. I didn't know if I should say something or wait for him to start but my thoughts were practically ripped apart when I heard him speak in a very angry voice leaving me to feel scared for my life. 

"What do you fucking want?" He grumbled making my heart beat slow down and I swear I was minutes away from it stopping forever. 

"I-uh," I was lost of words. What did I want? There was no explanation behind this. I couldn't calm him down and I don't think anyone on planet earth could either.