Chapter Five

Meredith's P.O.V

So lunch went better then I expected. Dani and El did a great job cheering me up! It was really fun though. Niall had a fit when we told him we went to Nando's which now I learned was his favorite place. Louis and I are good. We decided not to bring up this morning. It was for the good. 

No one asked me about this morning which was a very good thing. I don't want to play 20 questions about this morning. 

Speaking of mornings, I haven't seen Harry all day. It should probably be a good thing but something inside of me just wanted to see him. I know I shouldn't, but I feel guilty for snapping at him and all but he seriously hurt my feelings. He called me useless and a bitch. I fucking cried about it!

El let me use some of her makeup so people couldn't see the red and puffy eyes and shit like that.

The rest of school day went good, I guess. Right now is History. The last period. 

I can't wait to go home and sleep. Everything that happened this morning has really made me tired. Should I tell Michael about our parents and how I saw them? But then he'll think I've gone mad which I think I have. 

I made my way into the History class room to see Zayn sitting in the second to last row. I smiled and gave him a wave which then he did the same. I never noticed him in this class but then again this is my second day.

I went on and sat behind him in the very back. He turned around and gave me a slight grin.

"What's up Meredith?" He winked. 

"Hello Zayn," I giggled. He chuckled.

"Where were you at lunch?" He asked.

"Oh, Danielle, Eleanor and I went out to eat," I guiltily replied. "Oooooo, someones breaking the rules," He cooed.

"Shut up. It's not like you never broke school rules," I laughed. 

"You are not wrong. I have broke school rules before. A lot of them actually," He replied.

"Have you cut classes before?" I questioned. "Plenty of times," He answered like it was nothing.

"Then why bother even coming to school?" I asked giggling. He just shrugged.

"Hey Zayn!" A guy with dirty blonde hair came over and sat next to Zayn.

"Sup Dave," Zayn greeted. The 'guy' whose name is Dave I guess looked at me. He smirked and then winked.

"Pretty hot one Malik," Dave laughed. He was one of those jocks Harry and Zayn hang out with. It's not surprising how he's perverted.

"Leave her alone Dave," Zayn sighed. 

"It's okay Zayn. You can have her," Dave smirked at me. "For now," He added then left to join his other friends in the corner.

"Sorry about him," Zayn muttered. "It's okay. It's not surprising," I answered.

"It's not." I repeated.

"How come?"

"It runs in your group right? You all are perverted," I responded.

"Perverted? I'm hurt," He put his hand on his chest. I laughed.

"I really don't like being with them actually," He stated. I gave him a questioning look. "All they do is hit on girls and when they worked their charms on them, they have in and out and then the guys leave them. Sort of like one night stands," He explained.

"In and out?" I asked confused.

"You know sex," He whispered. I bursted out laughing. "What?" He asked chuckling.