SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)

Edit: After this part/author's note, there's a small fragment/scene from Unexpected Love that I didn't write when I was still writing it but I felt some Heredith feels and wanted to make a cutsey scene so there's another chapter/extra after this author's note if you want to read it :)))

Hey people! 'Unexpected Love' has finally come to an end. Even though I am sad it's over, I'm sort of happy too because, it is finally done.

Those of you who wants a sequal, I'M SORRY! I was planning to write one but decided that I had enough of Harry and Meredith and their messed up shit. I can't survive another book. Sorry!

This was my first ever book that was completed. I am so proud of myself and thank you everyone who has read my work and liked it. I loved all the comments you guys put and I loved reading how much you liked it and some parts you hated it too. Don't worry, I hated a few parts too.

If you want to keep track of new books and new stuff by me should definitely fan/follow me. I am going to be started new book and I am very excited.

I am making a non-fanfiction book called "Surreal Dreams". Check it out if you can, you will probably like it or not lol I don't know. 

I haven't decided if I should do another Harry Styles fan fiction. It will be hard coming up with another story line since every idea I come up with is already taken. I know this book was cliche and all but I tried my best. I got inspiration by all the "AFTER" books by Anna Todd. I love her to death and her books are like drugs. She is an amazing author and her writing is just so good.

If you have any questions about "Unexpected Love" then ask away in the comments. I know some of you are wondering what the hell happened to Gemma and Hunter and everyone else. Truth is I'm wondering as well. Even though I'm the author. I'l give good answers though, I hope.

My goal for this book is to get it to 100,000 reads so please help me out. Let people know and stuff like that. I will highly appreciate it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME ON THIS JOURNEY. THIS VERY INTENSE, DRAMATIC, AND CRAZY JOURNEY! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YEAH! HOPE THIS ISN'T GOOD-BYE!

TA-TA FOR NOW!