Chapter Forty-Three

Author's Note: I finally watched "This Is Us" and I know I am super duper late and I have reasons but it will take forever for me to explain and I don't want to kill you guys.......yet. :P

Meredith's P.O.V

I got up from the warm water which now became cold since I have been sitting there for god knows how long. My whole body was numb and I wasn't exactly complaining because I would rather feel nothing then the pain. I had huge bruises everywhere on my body and they weren't pretty. I feel gross and if these bruises don't heal soon then I have to walk around with purple disgusting spots all over my legs and hands when summer gets here. But I'm lucky it's winter but it still didn't make my pain go away. 

I washed all the bubbles off my body making my naked self visible without clear bubbles hiding it. I wrapped my towel around my body and stepped out the tub. I made my way in front of the mirror and pulled a face. I looked horrid and my face looked like it had been ran over my thirteen race cars. I put my fingers on the red line that went across my left cheek. How am I going to cover that without buying twenty foundation bottles and pouring all of them on my face? 

I groaned loudly and exited the bathroom and closed my bedroom door behind me and locked it. 

I walked to my drawers and pulled out a clean pair of undies and bra. I let the towel pile around my feet as I put my under garments on. My whole body was sore and it felt like losing my virginity all over again. 

I walked to my closet to look for some comfy clothes so I can jump in bed and watch some anime all day long but that was until I heard my phone vibrate. I groaned loudly and strolled over to my phone which was laying on my bed. 

I picked it up and looked at the screen. 

1 message from Harry 

What the hell does he want right now? I had a 30 seconds argument on if I should check it or delete it without reading it. Finally after a full minute I opened the text up while my palms got sweaty and my heart was racing. I don't know why I was reacting like this over a text. Maybe because the text is from Harry Damn Styles! 

We need to talk.

I read. Is he serious? After all the drama he wants to talk? Well he should know that I want to push a metal rod down his throat right now. 

I had another argument with myself on if I should text him back and this one lasted about three minutes. 

There is nothing to talk about.

I quickly texted back. I set the phone down on the bed again but only for it to vibrate again. Is he going to wait for my reply? Guess he is. 

I opened the text up. 

Yes there is. I need you to meet me somewhere so we can talk this out.

I scoffed. Talk it out? I never expected him to say that. He wanted to talk everything out. Wow, not a very Harry Styles' move there. I sat down knowing this will be another long conversation but I knew if I needed him to shut up and leave me alone, I had to reply. 

Talk it out? I think it's too late for that. And the only thing you need is to leave me alone. 

No. I need to talk to you. Stop being damn stubborn and listen to me! 

I don't have to. Are you seriously trying to make me do something over a text? I'm not you damn robot Harry! 

Is he there?