Chapter Fifty-Three

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES!

Author's Note: Vas' Happenin my darlings? Wow that sounds so out of character for me. Anyways hey people, I'm updating obviously! But before I do I wanted to say that IWATCHEDTHEMUSICVIDEOFORMIDNIGHTMEMORIESANDICRIED! I'm pretty sure you didn't get that so let me talk like an actually person. So I watched the music video for Midnight Memories and words can't even explain it. It was so good that I almost peed my pants (I didn't though thank god). It came out 11:00am where I live and I was at school so I couldn't exactly 'see' it since I can't use my phone in school. Even if I did try to sneak, I didn't have service which sucked but I still watched half of it on my friend's phone which had wifi but it was slow but who cares? My day has been a mess especially during lunch when all of this mess happened. Anyways I'm sure you don't care so here is the chapter!

Meredith's P.O.V

 I stood in front of my floor length mirror and stared at myself. Today was New Year's Eve and Zayn invited me to the party he was throwing for tonight. There was a huge hill behind his house and he said we can watch the fireworks from there. It was a great view so I couldn't say no. I was actually looking forward to it since I needed live for a while. I haven't had a drink since the last party and even though it was illegal, I wanted another one. 

Lindsey and I put together and outfit and she did my hair and makeup. It turned out amazing and I loved how sparkly my dress was. It was perfect for New Year's Eve. I was wearing the same heels from the dance since it matched well with the dress. I didn't curl my hair much but today was an exception. My hair was in tight curls and it made my hair look shorter. 

I didn't have any tights under my dress meaning I will be freezing to death but if I did put something under, it would look tacky. Plus it wasn't that cold outside. The snow has melted and the streets were clear. 

The party started at 9:00pm and now it was 8:37pm meaning I have to leave right now. I never went over to Zayn's house but he texted me the address and it will take some time to reach there in time so I decided to leave a bit early.

I walked over to my dresser and fixed my hair before spraying some perfume on me. I smiled as the sweet smell went through my nose. I grabbed my jacket and that's when my eyes landed on the necklace. 

The key necklace that Harry gave me for Christmas. I knew it was from Harry the minutes I saw the note. It was so thoughtful and I wondered how he knew I fancied this necklace. Then I realized that he was at the mall that day. The diamond on the necklace sparkled from the lights in my room. I can't he would buy something so expensive for me. It costs loads and he decided to buy it for me.

The necklace was just laying on the dresser. It has been like that since I put it there on Christmas Eve. I was just shocked and I still am. I decided not to wear it even though I have been dying to. 

I sighed and walked over to the dresser again. My fingertips felt the key and I shivered from the coldness. I gulped down and grabbed the necklace. I put around my neck and put it on. The cold key fell on my chest completing the outfit. I smiled and put my jacket on. After checking over everything, I walked out the room turning the lights off on my way. 

When I reached the last stairs, I saw Lindsey, Lilyana and Isabelle. Isabelle was pouting as Lilyana was laughing. I fake coughed grabbing their attention. Isabelle's eyes widened as her eyes fell on me making me chuckle. 

"You look beautiful darlin'," Lilyana gushed coming over and tackling me into a hug. I laughed as she tried to squeeze all the life out of me. 

"When are you coming back?" Lindsey questioned. "When the party is over I guess?" I replied making her chuckle.