Chapter Fifty-Four

Author's Note: I started playing the game "Flappy Bird" and let me tell you this...... it has ruined my life! I hate it so much but I still play it. How messed up is that? My highest score I got is 7 and it took me about 5 hours straight to get to that score. Listen to me! I have been playing it for FIVE HOURS! So I am pretty addicted and I'm trying to control myself from throwing my phone at the wall because it is so irritating! Anyways I'm going to update because I don't have anything else to do. 

VOTE! Please vote for the chapters. A lot of you guys read but never vote. I want to at least reach 20 votes for a chapter so please before or after you read the chapter vote. It only takes like 5 seconds. 

So here's the update!

Meredith's P.O.V

I knew exactly who it was when my hands went up to his hair. I don't know why I was kissing him back. It could be that it felt so good or I missed him a lot. It was probably both. 

We pulled away when I knew I was breathless. That was some New Year's kiss I had. More like New Year's make out. 

I opened my eyes only to meet Harry's green ones. "There is no way you are drunk," I whisper. His lips twitched upwards forming an adorable smile. 

"Who said I was?" He shot back. "You said-" I tried to reason but only for him to cut me off. 

"I said maybe. I didn't say I was drunk," He smirked knowing he won this stupid argument. "Same thing," I huffed and pouted making Harry chuckle softly. His hands were still on my small waist as both of my hands were on his chest. 

Then I realized that he told me he didn't love me. How can I kiss him when he doesn't feel the same way about me. He was practically using me for fun. My hands fell from his chest to my sides as I looked down. Reality was always fucked up. I can never get a day without drama and problems. "What's wrong?" His voice filled my ears. I sighed not knowing how to answer the question. There was a lot of things wrong. They're not wrong, they're fucked up that's what they are. 

I don't know how he guessed it but his reply was sort of shocking. "I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you," He whispered. 

"Then why'd you say it?" I reply still looking down. I heard Harry sigh making me look up to meet his eyes. "I was confused. I was far from confused honestly. I fell in love with Melanie but then she was taken away from me. I didn't know what my feelings were since I needed to decided who I wanted," I softly explained. 

"Who did you decide then?" I questioned. 

"Isn't it obvious?" He responded chuckling. 

"Not really," I teased. He shook his head at my retard-ness (if that's a real word) and connected our lips again. His tongue entered my mouth without even asking for entrance. His arms wrapped tightly around my body and tried to pull me closer if that possible. I was already against him, if he kept pushing then I might as well melt into him. 

Our heated snogging session was turned into a simple kiss before Harry kissed on from my lips down my jawline to my neck. He knew exactly where my sweet spot is so he bit and sucked on there making a soft moan fall out of my mouth. 

I can't believe we are doing this in public not that anyone was looking. Were they? I couldn't see anyone since my eyes were sealed shut from all the feelings that were swarming around my body. 

Just as Harry's lips met mine again, I heard a familiar voice. 

"Getting a bit dirty in public are we Styles?"