Chapter Twenty-Six

Author's Note: I am so sorry for not updating guys! I have been so lazy. I decided finally to sit my ass down and write. I'm sorry if this chapter is crappy. I tried. Plus "The Story Of My Life" by One Direction (Audio) came out and it is amaZAYN! I love it so much and I am literally fangirling right now. Plus I watched "The Walking Dead" Season 4. The first episode was so awesome! I am in love with Carl Grimes. He looks so adorable! Anyways enough with my babbling. Here is the long awaited chapter twenty six!

Meredith's P.O.V

"I love you too"

"I love you too"

"I love you too"

I laid down on the couch in the living room still thinking about Harry's words. It has been haunting me these two days. Yes tonight is Thursday night and I am here still thinking about Harry.

I don't know if I shield go on the date with Zayn. I want to but then I don't. I mean would you go on a date with another guy if you love someone else?

I called him yesterday and he sounded so excited. I couldn't just blow off the date. It would hurt Zayn. It is like telling a five year old that Santa Clause is not real when the child made cookies and milk for him.

Zayn fancies me. It's obvious and I like him too but it's not like the way I like Harry. Or love Harry.

The way I feel about Harry is way different then the way I felt about any other guy. I don't know what I liked about Harry so much but I still did. It is confusing.

Michael and Lindsey finally got a day off and they decided to go on a date. They told me they will come late. Tori on the other hand went to this party. I don't know why she did since today is a school night. She is probably thinking of skipping tomorrow.

I haven't seen Harry in a while now. The only time would be in homeroom and that's it. Was he avoiding me? I guess he is.

Tori had Molly over yesterday after school. It was fucking torture. I was stuck listening to them talk about how hot Harry's abs were. I admit that I felt jealous and felt like ripping both of their heads off. They were talking about how Harry has 4 nipples. I was trying so fucking hard not to laugh. But it didn't work so I had to go in the bathroom and had to laugh myself out. I lasted in there for 5 minutes.

How did not know Harry had four nipples. I always thought they were birthmarks or something. But it was pretty hot. I mean can you find a guy with four nipples every day?

I was snapped out of my thoughts from the sound of the door bell. Ugh who is here at 10 at night? I groaned and got up from my comfortable position. I walked over to the door and swung it open getting prepared to yell at the person.

But when I saw who it was my eyes widened and my mouth went dry.

"Why surprised love?" He smirked. There's goes that feeling in my stomach! How does he do this to me?

"Harry what are you doing here?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"What? I can't come hang out with me friend?" He asked and walked past me.

"Friend?" I questioned closing the door and following him in the living room. He sat down on the couch and got comfortable.

"Just because we fight like some old married couple all the time doesn't mean we can't be friends," He replied. I got back in my old position which was consisted of my head hanging from the edge of the couch while my legs were over the back of the couch. Harry was upside down now and he looked even better. Weird but better.