Chapter One

(Really quickly going to say that the first few chapters are not going to be the best. My writing has improved throughout the book so you will see changes in how I describe things. Plus, so there is going to be curses and detailed sexual parts so if that's not you're thing, then don't read or skip the parts but I don't give warnings before anything happens. Thank you for choosing to start this book. 

Check the trailer on the side...... and YEAH! SO enjoy!)

Meredith's P.O.V

I woke up to the shrieking sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand to the top of the thing to shut it up. I groaned loudly. 

Sometimes I have these moments when I don't want to live anymore. That I want to die. And this is one of those moments. 

I mean what is there to live for if both of your parents are dead and you have to move in your older brother and his family? 

Michael's head appeared through the door.

"Hey Champ, you awake?" He asked.

"Yeah...." I groaned while sitting up, rubbing my swollen eyes. Yes I have been crying. That's because I don't have a life anymore. AND parents.

"Good. Lindsey's downstairs making breakfast. I'm off to work. Have fun at school," He said and gave me a small smile. He was about to close the door when he opened it wide open. He came over and sat down on my edge of my new bed. 

He gave me a peck on the forehead like dad always gave me in the morning.

"You're strong Meredith. Please don't let their death ruin your life. You are only 16. You have a whole life to live. Please bare with me. You'll see them one day," He said softly while side hugging me.

"I know," My voice cracked making a tear slide down my cheek.

"Don't cry Mere," Michael whispered while wiping the tear away. I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek. He gave me another hug before leaving my room, closing the door behind him.

I love Michael. He has been there for me all the times I needed him. He's my older brother and he's 24. He's married to a wonder girl or should I say woman. They are pretty young to be married but it's their choice so I can't argue. Plus his wife Lindsey is like a mum to me. She is beautiful and kind and she reminds me a lot of my mum. 

Michael works for this company while Lindsey works as a fashion designer. So we are pretty much rich. What am I saying? They are pretty much rich. 

I feel bad for intruding Michael's family and living here, but this is the only place I have. It's not like I have a Grandmother or an aunt or uncle I could go live with.

I got out of my bed and looked around the room. I moved to Holmes Chapel the other day and this is going to be my room and my house until I decide to move out. Considering Lindsey and Michael.

Lindsey helped me out a lot. This room looks a lot like my room back home in Manchester. But this room was a bit bigger. The walls were a peach color and the floor was carpeted maroon. There was a queen sized bed just like my old room. 

I went across the hall to the bathroom. I locked the door and stripped down from my pajamas. I stepped into the shower letting the warm water relax my muscles. 

The house was big for only two people. There were 3 guest rooms and I'm using one of them which wasn't really a guest room anymore. 

This bathroom, I had to myself since Lindsey and Michael have a en suite bathroom in there room.