Chapter Thirty-Eight

Meredith's P.O.V

"I'll see you guys later!" I called to my friends as Harry and I exited the school building into the parking lot. There was snow on the ground which made me smile. But the only problem was I was cold as hell if hell was even cold.  

Call me an idiot for not wearing a jacket or tights because my arms and legs were numb by the coldness and it hasn't been a full minute yet. A shiver went through my spine as I walked behind Harry to his car which was hard to see since it was completely dark outside. 

Harry turned around and stopped. "You must me freezing!" He exclaimed as he stepped in front of me. 

"Thanks for realizing," I mumbled sarcastically. Harry shook his head and shrugged off his coat. "Harry, you don't have to-" I started to say but stopped when he already put the coat over my shoulder. There's no need to argue because he wouldn't listen anyways. 

I smiles put to him and slipped my arms into the arm holes and inhaled his scent. It was furry and warm inside and I didn't feel as cold as before. Except my legs but what can Harry give me to cover my legs? 

Harry just stood there with his plaid shirt on. He didn't even drop a single hint that he was cold. 

"Harry, you are going to get a cold," I stated as our eyes met. "I don't need it," He shushed me and tried to grab my hand but my hands were covered my his coat sleeves. Harry was really big.

Harry chuckled and grabbed my hand anyways with the coat sleeves covering it. "You are so small!" He exclaimed chuckling. 

"Well you're too big," I shot back playfully making him laugh. We started walking to his car which was all the way on the other side. 

"Why did you park all the way over there?" I whined. 

"Could you stop complaining?" She questioned. "I could but I'm here with legs that is almost pure white!" I exclaimed. 

He shook his head and chuckled. "We are almost there, hold on unless you want me to-" He stopped himself and in seconds he was carrying me bridal style again. "Carry you," He completed.

"How many times are you going to carry me? I feel like a baby now," I told him. He looked down and smirked. 

I didn't complain anymore since I wasn't cold anymore. Harry's warmth was enough for me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head against his chest listening to his heart beat. 

"I had a good time tonight," I heard him say. I looked up and starred at him. "Really because I didn't," I replied. 

"Why? You didn't have a good time?" He questioned looking down at me. 

"Well if you didn't conclude getting pushed and shoved by people, almost getting punk poured on me by some idiot and Molly trying to push me out of the dance floor to grind on you, then I had an amazing time!" I responded with heavy sarcasm in my voice. 

"Just admit it, you were jealous!" He exclaimed laughing. 

"Jealous? Of what? Molly's painted face and slutty body? Think again Styles," I scoffed. "Well sorry Watson! I forgot you were a girl," He teased. I groaned making him laugh. 

"Are we there yet? It feels like we have been circling the whole parking lot for god knows how long!" I exclaimed. 

"That's because we are," He replied. "Harry!" I exclaimed. 

"I'm kidding!" He chuckled and set me down. "Finally," I grumbled and opened the car door and jumped in. The car wasn't warm since the heater wasn't on but it was better then the winter wind keep blowing in your face every two seconds.