Chapter Twenty-Four

Meredith's P.O.V

[Outfit on the side]

I walked down the hall with everyone's eyes on me. Yup, every pair of eyes were on me as I made my way to my locker with my heels hitting the concrete floor.

"Is that Meredith Watson?"

"What happened?" 

"Why is she dressing like that?"

"She looks hot"

I heard people whispering to each other. I just smirked to myself and opened my locker stuffing my shit in there and grabbing the books I need. 

"Hey babe. Looking good," Some random dude called winking at me. I smirked. "Thanks, maybe you can get some later," I replied making his friends laugh and him to stare at me in disbelief. I guess he expected me to shut him up. 

I heard a whole group of 'oooo's' go around. Wow I love this attention. 

I looked like one of those bad ass girls. Dani and El helped me put my outfit together. Even though the leather pants were tight that I don't think my blood flow was right but who cares. My heels were high but I got used to it. I have been practicing and I love it. But I do miss my converses and TOMs but I can't go back to that anymore.

My fashion sense changed. Well not completely but whatever. The makeup on my face was heavy but I looked hot!

"What up with your outfit?" Molly's annoying ass voice asked. I turned around to face her and her two dogs. 

She looked the same and I saw Tori behind her. God, I haven't seen that bitch since yesterday in Harry's apartment. Oops. I forgot. I can't say that asshole's name anymore. 

The less I think about him or say his name, the less time it will take me to forget him. 

"What's up with your face?" I shot back making some people snicker. 

"You look different but I see you are still a bitch," She stated. 

"Thanks. I wouldn't change my bitchy self for anything. Unlike you. You need a new face, a new body, a new fucking brain." I responded. She gave me a death glare. 

I walked away to find Dani or El. Everyone stared at me as I walked away. 

As I was making my way to the girls toilet, I bumped into somebody. 

"Oh hey Mere- what the hell happened to you?" Louis exclaimed. Gosh, I have so much to explain. 

"Hey Meredith!" Dani came jogging up to us before I got to answer Louis. 

"Dani will explain," I smirked and kept walking. I heard Louis ask 'what happened to her?' 

I went into the girls toilet and went over to the sink. 

How can I pull this off. It hasn't been an hour and I already hate this. How can I act like this and dress like this when I am a totally different person inside? Oh yeah. Fucking Harry made me like this. 

Because of his ass I have to do this. 

I am tired of people thinking they can walk over me and they think I'm that gullible. Well this is the time to prove them wrong. 

I heard the bell ring and I was about to rush to class but remembered I was a bad ass now. What does bad asses do again? Oh yeah. They are always late for class. 

Works for me. More time to play Temple Run. 

I leaned on the wall and started playing that was until I her voice.