Chapter Twenty-Five

Meredith's P.O.V

I felt everyone's eyes on me once again as I entered homeroom a bit early today. Lindsey got a phone call from the school saying how my behavior was unacceptable. She was very pissed at me and I had to beg her for hours so she didn't tell Michael. He is really missing out.

Lindsey asked why I was acting the way I was but I couldn't let her about Harry. She would take it to a high level and no matter what I say; she would go and tell Michael. Which will lead Michael to confront Harry and I don't have time to go through all that shit.

My outfit today was a bit more relaxing and not tight so my blood wasn't flowing. I liked the shorts with the lace leggings but the top was showing too much of my stomach. I'm sure you are wondering why I had all these clothes when I didn't like them. Well El, Dani and I went shopping yesterday for more clothes. I decided I will slowly go back to my jeans and converses but not that quick.

Even though my makeup was a bit too much, I loved it and it looked amazing! El really knows how to do makeup. And Dani did my hair again. The hair looked so pretty. They should both become beauty artists but Danielle wants to become a dancer and Eleanor wants to become a model.

I saw Mr. Simmons sitting at his desk with his ugly looking glasses on. I knocked on the door getting his attention.

"Good Morning Ms. Watson." He greeted waving me over. I walked over without replying. I grabbed a seat and sat down with the back of the chair in front of me.

"Now, can you tell me what happened yesterday?" He asked pulling his glasses of his face.

"I didn't want to seat next to that ass-"

"No swearing in front of me Ms. Watson." He cut me off. Ugh is he really going to make me say the devil's name?

"I didn't want to sit next to..... Harry," I said through gritted teeth. "And why not?" He questioned.

"We don't get along and there are problems between us." I answered staring at the floor. "Well, you just have to sit next to each other Ms. Watson. It's a big deal. You are not socializing with him." He reasoned. Ugh! Why doesn't he just move my seat? Is it that hard? It's not like we can't live without being together!

"Fine," I huff and sat in my usual seat next to the asshole. The class started piling up and next thing I know Harr- the asshole walks in holding hands with Tori. Is he fucking serious?

My heart tore apart at the sight. Were they dating? I can't believe this! And people told me Harry doesn't date....

I shut my eyes trying to think of something else. How can he do this to me? He just ruins me more and just tosses me away and moves on?

But then I kissed Zayn again and I'm going on a date with him this Friday night. I shouldn't care. No.

I have a date with Zayn and only Zayn. I like Zayn and we will probably be official soon. And I can't wait until then when I can walk down the hallways with my hand in Zayn's.

Who the hell am I kidding? I am a total mess! Zayn and Harry weren't the same. When Zayn talks to a girl, I'm okay but when Harry accidentally touches another girl, I feel like peeling the girl's skin off.

How can you stop loving someone this quick? This is so messed up. Maybe I should go to the mental house. I am going mad and I can't keep living like this. Knowing Harry will never love me back the way I do.

It just taunts me when I think about it. I never loved a boy before. Boyfriend wise.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when I heard the annoying ringing of the bell. I took my time getting out the room.