Chapter Fifteen

Meredith's P.O.V

I made my way downstairs. I found Lindsey in the kitchen making something. "Hey Linds! Had fun with my brother last night?" I asked laughing.

"Meredith, it's not funny. You know you had it before," She smirking thinking she won. Not on my watch.

"Yeah, but I wasn't moaning loud enough so the whole neighborhood could hear," I replied. She looked down turning red. Hah! I knew I got this!

"Was I that loud?" She asked quietly still looking at the floor. "A bit but I don't think the neighbors heard it," I answered which made her sigh in relief. 

"Where are you going?" She questioned looking at my outfit. 

"Louis texted me telling me we are going roller skating," I replied grabbing a chocolate bar from the cabinet. "Who is Louis again?" She asked.

"He is my friend. He's really sweet and so adorable! I can bring him back here so you can meet him," I said biting into my bar. 

"Sure, I'll just be hanging here," She responded. I nodded. 

"Okay I'm off. See you later!" I exclaimed walking out the kitchen. "Be careful!" I heard her yell. 

"Okay!" I yelled back before grabbing my roller skates from the closet in the hallway. I made it outside and quickly put the skates on. 

Just when I was about to skate to the park, I felt my phone vibrate. 

What are you doing? xHarry

That's weird. Usually he says xHazza or xHaz. Bu whatever. 

I'm hanging with Louis. xMereBear

I send quickly. I wonder why he wanted to know what I was doing. Well whatever. 

I started skating to the park. It was very warm today. The weather has been bipolar all week. One minute it is raining then it's sunny and then it's raining again. It felt really nice but ti was very weird how it's warm when it's November. 

The park was full of people. There was people in the grass having picnics which I thought was so weird. Some joggers were passing by and I saw some children running around. It looked like a Summer day but it was really Fall. 

I skated down the cement pathway, passing benches. I looked around for Louis but didn't spot him. 

Where is he?

Just when I was about to keep searching, I heard my name being called not that far away.

"Meredith!" 

I turned around to see Louis making his way to me on a skateboard. I thought we were roller skating....

"Louis, I thought we would be roller skating," I giggled. "Well, I suck at roller skating! I can't even stand straight without busting my arse 500 times," He exclaimed. 

"Shut up Lou. There are kids here!" I laughed. 

"Well, it's not like they won't learn these words soon. I mean I past a 7 year old looking boy who was swearing his life out!" He exclaimed which made me laugh even more. 

"Now what's the plan for today?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking first skating around the park and then going to ice cream," He answered.

"Ice cream? It's November BooBear!" I giggled. "Who cares? There's this ice cream shop over there and they have the most amazing ice cream in the whole entire universe!" He said pointing to the other side of the park.